Kylie Jenner: Too Sexy Too Soon?

Kylie Jenner, the youngest of the Kardashian-Jenner clan is looking pretty sexy these day, so sexy that it's easy to forget she’s a 17-year-old high school student. The naturally beautiful teen has started to model her makeup, hair and wardrobe after her big sister Kim Kardashian, 34, who’s probably best known for her risque, asset-flaunting style. While it is normal for a little sister to imitate her big sister, do you think the looks below are age-appropriate?

5 Recent Kylie Jenner Looks

1. Jenner looked like a 30-something vixen at the American Music Awards in November 2014.

Kylie Jenner: Too Sexy Too Soon?

(source: mirror.co.uk)

2. Obviously, momager Kris Jenner approves of this uber-sexy look.

(source: eonline.com)

3. It's hard to tell that big sister Kim Kardashian is 17 years older than Jenner in this photo. They look the same age.

(source: musictimes.com)

4. Jenner, with Kendall Jenner (left), wore this look to the Coachella Music Festival in April 2014.

(source: entertainmentwise.com)

5. Donning heavy makeup, enhanced lips and falsies, she looks almost identical to Kim Kardashian in this Instagram.

(source: inquisitr.com)

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 36

• She's 17? She can easily pass for 21.

Yeah she's doing too much.

• I had no idea who she was. Some people had used her as an example of body types in some polls.

Where's admiral ackbar when you need him. 17 jeebus.

• Kendall > the rest of the family

• She's trying too hard. So is her whole family.

• Like the rest of the family, she's incredibly overrated and fake.

Not that attractive at all.

• Age appropriate? And yet, check out school prom dresses... it seems that the AMA dress is par for the course in that regard. She is an attractive girl who is showing off on social media because she can and there are very few guidelines or even an example set by her mom in this regard. Whilst it may not be age appropriate, it does appear to be age related... look at a lot of social media profiles of young girls at that age... not a lot of difference.

• Not too soon. she is hott as fuck
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...05f9f7b3c3.jpg
    Just look at that body.

• Who the hell cares about these spoiled rich brats.

• Unpopular opinion here, but I don't think she's that good looking. Above average, but not hot. Kendall is another story, tho... (#^.^#)

• Lol thats what i said in a no homo way. Like she saw how Kendall was becoming successful, so she tried it. She tried it just like Khloe tries to keep up with Kim and Kourtney

• I get an erection every time I see her pics. She's super hot.

• She real pretty, but she has to put on more weight in the right places to compete with her older sisters. Just my opinion...

• I'll retract "half" of my original statement. Did Kylie Jenner grow a pair of t#%s overnight, or did she take the bolt-on route like her older sister?

• I agree, Kendall and Kylie need some thickness. They got pretty faces, but they body a little stickish

• Yeah, maybe their bodies will eventually thicken in age like their older siblings.

• She's only attractive in three of those pictures. The other two are meh, and the other one looks like they pulled her from a back-alley European whorehouse.

• having someone doing your PR for you can do these things. now imagine if everyone had their own PR person and the funds for all these clothes and make up. everyone would probably look good to some extent

• i'm sure she's going to grow up to be a very smart and intelligent doctor

• I've heard Tyga got her pregnant.

• Nah, it doesn't bother me, 17 yr olds work and go out too, they manage payments on a car or cell phone, it's hard to take her identity away and start dressing her when she's 17,

I'd worry more about her social interactions and choices than these specific style choices

• She's not as ugly as kardashian though

• I don't see the problem, she's covered up. I mean sure she has sex appeal, but most 17yr olds do. It's like right of passage, chicks at that age think they have to ooze sex appeal to be taken seriously as a grown up, and it can't help that she's stuck in the limelight. I don't think anyone has any place to scrutinize how she decides to clothe her body. She's not hurting anyone by showing a little leg or cleavage, and though I personally think cleavage looks about as appealing as a but crack does (aka not at all) you gotta see that she is expressing herself in a very classy way. She's balancing out what flesh she shows and the girls at my Highschool wore WAY less without getting scrutinized by half the world. I say she's dressing a lot better and more respectfully than most, and even if she wasn't it's her body, so we should let her do what she wants with it without being judgmental asses. It's kinda like that thing Tina Fey said "calling eachother sluts and whores only makes it okay for guys to call you sluts and whores" if you want to stop sexism, you have to stop hypocritically feeding it by judging what one woman chooses to show to express herself. If she feels confident and comfortable then maybe we should all just shut up and let her be whoever she is. She's not hurting anyone. Just expressing herself. Like freedom of speech but with her bod. Also, I have three older sisters and one younger and I can say from experience no matter what a chick wears she's gonna be scrutinized for showing too much or not enough like there's some elusive balance of sexy everyone must hit and if they don't get it right every second they're branded a floozy or a prude. And that's some dark ages bullshit.

• I don't see what your problem is. If you were ten years younger, you'd know that this is normal nowadays.

• I don't rate her at all lol... she isn't sexy.

• More from Guys
    16

What Girls Said 46

• I'm not as concerned with the way she dresses as I am with the fact that she's 17 and has already drastically changed her appearance. This is what she looked like before she had all the work done on her face.

cdn2.thegloss.com/.../...-after-lips-2013-2014.jpg

• I don't understand how you say she's naturally beautiful then in the last line...
    you're showing she has heavy make up, enhanced lips, and falsies.
    That most certainly defeats the whole purpose of "naturally" beautiful.

To comment.
    I admit she looks far older than her age.
    But a sexual image in Hollywood sells... so i can't blame her.
    Plus her older sister got famous through a sex tape.
    So yeah... can't expect much from the family.

• never heard of her

• Hmmm... Interesting. Perhaps she isn't shown in the media in Japan?

• It's a little much. She's gorgeous already she doesn't need the makeup or the risque clothing. So no the attire is more suited for someone in their mid twenties.

• I agree with you. It is early to be sexy at her age. She is average to me though.

• She looks amazing and her style is perfect. Her make up is always on point too.
    So many 17 yo walk around like her over here. I dont see anything wrong with it.

• i'm not a fan of her style. i follow her on instagram and i find her very pretty. she's wearing a lot of makeup though. i want to see more pics of her without makeup.

• She looks absolutely awful.
    I am sorry.
    I feel mean for saying it.

• Hopefully she won't be as hoeish as kim was at that age, but to me, she honestly looks better with the makeup. Before, Jenner just wasn't cute to me. But I am a fan of the show, its just Kylie was the last to find a way to be pretty. Kendall worked her way up, and Khloe still be trying... Kourtney has always been naturally pretty to me though. And Kim well, we all know Kim has a lot of pretty moments. I like that Baby North looks like she'll stay naturally pretty

• I don't think she is. She comes from good family genes, that has brought good looks and entrepreneurships. She is living a full life compared to what other normal teenager would have. This girl is doing something good for her age, she also has the good genes to pull it off. Id say she emotionally mature in how she carries herself. Not many teens have great confidence at that age without a good family outbringing. So kudos to her.

• I don't think it's age appropriate for a 17 year old to dress that way but there are definitely girls at my school who wear the same things she does. It's slowly becoming then norm amongst teenage girls. They don't dress as rique tho. But for her, she's had to grow up pretty fast and she's constanty exposed to that way of dressing by her family. And in her world plastic surgery is like a regular thing. She has a lot of opportunities to get certain kinds of fashions and plastic surgery so she does.

• Yea I see 12 year olds dressing like this. It can be a bit ridiculous. But i think 16 and up is a bit more appropriate to dress that way then 15 and under

• I would think meh then I remember I know a lot of seventeen year olds who act like her

• I think she's pretty but I dont really like some of the things I seen her mom allow her to wear but it reallly doesn't matter to me at the end of the day.
    I dont be worrying about The Kardashians.

• Lol like sometimes they be dressing cute, but i would never allow a child of mine to pose nude like (no matter whats being covered by hands)

• Exactly how I feel.

• I don't think she's pretty, while Kendall is a real beauty.

• I don't think she's even that pretty tbh

• It's her life. Why does it bother you

• eh i think she's gross, just like all the other kardashian sisters. she relies HEAVILY on her fake looks for attention and fans. it's pretty disgusting. a 17 year old shouldn't look like that. and the fact that she's already had cosmetic surgery... give me a break. it's just disgusting. it's not like she NEEDS to go out and be a model and have a job. she's 17 years old and comes from a very wealthy family. she could live her whole life without having a job, and be just fine. it's pathetic, and people who are trying to say "oh its okay, its her life. let her live it" lol are you serious? you don't see anything wrong with this? and i don't see any normal 17 year olds who dress and look like this. most schools would not allow them to wear things like this.

• "a 17 year old shouldn't look like that..." So how should a 17 year old look like?

• Why should a 17 year old look young girl and not like her 34 year old sister?

• because she's fucking 17 years old. she isn't an adult. she doesn't need to dress like one, or try to act like one. she is still a child. how are you not grasping this?

• I don't pay attention to any of this anyways. If she wants to dress and look a certain way, then so be it. I mean it's her decision.

• I'm sexier than what she is

• It's not really our place to judge. She lives a different lifestyle and has had a different upbringing than most. There's a lot of pressure on her to look and act a certain way, to be a trend setter and naturally as a teen girl, to look desirable. That being said, most teen girls dress in this way despite their fame or fortune. This is their prime time where they want to show off their bodies and receive attention from other girls and boys their age.

• More from Girls
    26