Kylie Jenner: Too Sexy Too Soon?

Kylie Jenner, the youngest of the Kardashian-Jenner clan is looking pretty sexy these day, so sexy that it's easy to forget she’s a 17-year-old high school student. The naturally beautiful teen has started to model her makeup, hair and wardrobe after her big sister Kim Kardashian, 34, who’s probably best known for her risque, asset-flaunting style. While it is normal for a little sister to imitate her big sister, do you think the looks below are age-appropriate?

5 Recent Kylie Jenner Looks

1. Jenner looked like a 30-something vixen at the American Music Awards in November 2014.

Kylie Jenner: Too Sexy Too Soon?

(source: mirror.co.uk)

2. Obviously, momager Kris Jenner approves of this uber-sexy look.

(source: eonline.com)

3. It's hard to tell that big sister Kim Kardashian is 17 years older than Jenner in this photo. They look the same age.

(source: musictimes.com)

4. Jenner, with Kendall Jenner (left), wore this look to the Coachella Music Festival in April 2014.

(source: entertainmentwise.com)

5. Donning heavy makeup, enhanced lips and falsies, she looks almost identical to Kim Kardashian in this Instagram.

(source: inquisitr.com)

4636

Most Helpful Guy

• It's how they stay famous. Kris don't care she just promotes it. Kim coaches them. They know in this period of time. Sexy sells. The more sexy the look, the more attention they get. And the more attention they get, the more they exploit. And the more they exploit, the more money is in their pocket.

Most Helpful Girl

• eh i think she's gross, just like all the other kardashian sisters. she relies HEAVILY on her fake looks for attention and fans. it's pretty disgusting. a 17 year old shouldn't look like that. and the fact that she's already had cosmetic surgery... give me a break. it's just disgusting. it's not like she NEEDS to go out and be a model and have a job. she's 17 years old and comes from a very wealthy family. she could live her whole life without having a job, and be just fine. it's pathetic, and people who are trying to say "oh its okay, its her life. let her live it" lol are you serious? you don't see anything wrong with this? and i don't see any normal 17 year olds who dress and look like this. most schools would not allow them to wear things like this.

• "a 17 year old shouldn't look like that..." So how should a 17 year old look like?

• Why should a 17 year old look young girl and not like her 34 year old sister?

• because she's fucking 17 years old. she isn't an adult. she doesn't need to dress like one, or try to act like one. she is still a child. how are you not grasping this?

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 35

• I don't see the problem, she's covered up. I mean sure she has sex appeal, but most 17yr olds do. It's like right of passage, chicks at that age think they have to ooze sex appeal to be taken seriously as a grown up, and it can't help that she's stuck in the limelight. I don't think anyone has any place to scrutinize how she decides to clothe her body. She's not hurting anyone by showing a little leg or cleavage, and though I personally think cleavage looks about as appealing as a but crack does (aka not at all) you gotta see that she is expressing herself in a very classy way. She's balancing out what flesh she shows and the girls at my Highschool wore WAY less without getting scrutinized by half the world. I say she's dressing a lot better and more respectfully than most, and even if she wasn't it's her body, so we should let her do what she wants with it without being judgmental asses. It's kinda like that thing Tina Fey said "calling eachother sluts and whores only makes it okay for guys to call you sluts and whores" if you want to stop sexism, you have to stop hypocritically feeding it by judging what one woman chooses to show to express herself. If she feels confident and comfortable then maybe we should all just shut up and let her be whoever she is. She's not hurting anyone. Just expressing herself. Like freedom of speech but with her bod. Also, I have three older sisters and one younger and I can say from experience no matter what a chick wears she's gonna be scrutinized for showing too much or not enough like there's some elusive balance of sexy everyone must hit and if they don't get it right every second they're branded a floozy or a prude. And that's some dark ages bullshit.

• She's eww.. as compared to Kendall Jenner & Kim K

• I had no idea who she was. Some people had used her as an example of body types in some polls.

Where's admiral ackbar when you need him. 17 jeebus.

• Who cares what other people think? If you someone does not like the way she dresses they don't have to look at her. Teen or not, she should be free to express herself as she pleases.

• Well, she's almost 18, living in Hollywood under a rich family. I'd expect her to project that kind of image. Is it too much? Eh, I guess, but she can do whatever she wants.

• I wouldn't find her sexy, it really looks like she just trying to imitate her bigger sister and just live up to lifestyle that brought her family fame and fortune. The makeup is really just too much and the fake eyelashes and such. It just screams fake to me and brings the wrong image to a younger generation of girls that look up to those celebrities like they are god's. Kylie Jenner does look a lot older in those pics. She could pass for being Kim's twin sister.

• Ew ew ew, tries too hard just like her sister.

• She's only attractive in three of those pictures. The other two are meh, and the other one looks like they pulled her from a back-alley European whorehouse.

• Age appropriate? And yet, check out school prom dresses... it seems that the AMA dress is par for the course in that regard. She is an attractive girl who is showing off on social media because she can and there are very few guidelines or even an example set by her mom in this regard. Whilst it may not be age appropriate, it does appear to be age related... look at a lot of social media profiles of young girls at that age... not a lot of difference.

• Nah, it doesn't bother me, 17 yr olds work and go out too, they manage payments on a car or cell phone, it's hard to take her identity away and start dressing her when she's 17,

I'd worry more about her social interactions and choices than these specific style choices

• She's 17? She can easily pass for 21.

Yeah she's doing too much.

• Kendall > the rest of the family

• Unpopular opinion here, but I don't think she's that good looking. Above average, but not hot. Kendall is another story, tho... (#^.^#)

• Lol thats what i said in a no homo way. Like she saw how Kendall was becoming successful, so she tried it. She tried it just like Khloe tries to keep up with Kim and Kourtney

• She real pretty, but she has to put on more weight in the right places to compete with her older sisters. Just my opinion...

• I'll retract "half" of my original statement. Did Kylie Jenner grow a pair of t#%s overnight, or did she take the bolt-on route like her older sister?

• I agree, Kendall and Kylie need some thickness. They got pretty faces, but they body a little stickish

• Yeah, maybe their bodies will eventually thicken in age like their older siblings.

• Not too soon. she is hott as fuck
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...05f9f7b3c3.jpg
    Just look at that body.

• She's still showing less skin than she'd be showing wearing a bikini.

Also her age is only relevant for sex.
    Age limits where girls show skin vary from society to family, etc.

• I don't see what your problem is. If you were ten years younger, you'd know that this is normal nowadays.

• i'm sure she's going to grow up to be a very smart and intelligent doctor

• I've heard Tyga got her pregnant.

• She's a jenner. She's already fucked by way of her lousy excuses for parents. Too sexy too soon does not apply.

• More from Guys
    15

What Girls Said 45

• I'm not as concerned with the way she dresses as I am with the fact that she's 17 and has already drastically changed her appearance. This is what she looked like before she had all the work done on her face.

cdn2.thegloss.com/.../...-after-lips-2013-2014.jpg

• I don't understand how you say she's naturally beautiful then in the last line...
    you're showing she has heavy make up, enhanced lips, and falsies.
    That most certainly defeats the whole purpose of "naturally" beautiful.

To comment.
    I admit she looks far older than her age.
    But a sexual image in Hollywood sells... so i can't blame her.
    Plus her older sister got famous through a sex tape.
    So yeah... can't expect much from the family.

• Even her sister, Kendall, stated that they grew up way too fast. Kylie doesn't look or project herself as being 17 in the slightest, and I think it's pretty sad when people grow up faster than they need to.

As a side note, I think she looked so much better with a natural face. So many celebrities do all this crap to their face, from five pounds of makeup to injections, and the vast majority of them looked so much better before they did that stuff. She's no exception. I see it as being highly counterproductive when a person goes through all this trouble to "enhance" their looks and it turns out they looked better to begin with.

• She's doing exactly what a normal 17 year old would do. I'm 17 and although I don't dress like her (if I had her body and money I would) but most 17 year olds dress like her, wear make up like her. I don't see anything wrong with it, it's just because she's in the spotlight and gets criticism on things that people wouldn't even bat an eye at on a typical teenager

• I think it's natural for teenagers to want to dress provocatively. That being said, being in the spotlight 24/7 can't help.

• 0|0
    • And I think she looks 19-22. Not 34..

• Actually there's a trick, that enhances your lips, making them look fuller, and bigger. It's not always cosmetic surgery.

• Lol I'm not a fan of makeup and I even believe the makeup helps her out tho. She just ain't cute without it

• I don't think she's pretty, while Kendall is a real beauty.

• She looks amazing but I guess that's what a lip injection, noes job, and fake boobs do... if she would of have kept her natural self she would look way different and her age... She's trying really hard to grow up fast but hey look at her role models

• If her mother doesn't care what she does and wears than why should we? I understand by many societal expectations that she's "too fast" but that isn't our problem. Why do we keep entertaining her?

• I don't think it's age appropriate for a 17 year old to dress that way but there are definitely girls at my school who wear the same things she does. It's slowly becoming then norm amongst teenage girls. They don't dress as rique tho. But for her, she's had to grow up pretty fast and she's constanty exposed to that way of dressing by her family. And in her world plastic surgery is like a regular thing. She has a lot of opportunities to get certain kinds of fashions and plastic surgery so she does.

• Yea I see 12 year olds dressing like this. It can be a bit ridiculous. But i think 16 and up is a bit more appropriate to dress that way then 15 and under

• Her family is a brand of over the top people. shea encouraged to look that way. It's how they stay famous

• Though it isn't her fault that she was subjected to such a terrible lifestyle full of bad influences, I'm still gonna call her an idiot for throwing away what chance she had at having a respectable life.

Kardashians & related people = retarded bullshit.

• Hopefully she won't be as hoeish as kim was at that age, but to me, she honestly looks better with the makeup. Before, Jenner just wasn't cute to me. But I am a fan of the show, its just Kylie was the last to find a way to be pretty. Kendall worked her way up, and Khloe still be trying... Kourtney has always been naturally pretty to me though. And Kim well, we all know Kim has a lot of pretty moments. I like that Baby North looks like she'll stay naturally pretty

• Maybe she's beautiful but she does not at all seem natural. I don't like that kind of girls at that age.

• I think she's pretty but I dont really like some of the things I seen her mom allow her to wear but it reallly doesn't matter to me at the end of the day.
    I dont be worrying about The Kardashians.

• Lol like sometimes they be dressing cute, but i would never allow a child of mine to pose nude like (no matter whats being covered by hands)

• Exactly how I feel.

• never heard of her

• Hmmm... Interesting. Perhaps she isn't shown in the media in Japan?

• I think she's beautiful, yet, for her age, I think it's a little too sexual. But who am I to decide for her? Hell, I'm probably just jealous of her, I wish I looked like that!

• She paid money to look like that. Lol She had plastic surgery to achieve that appearance.

• I agree with @xHoneyxBee. Kylie doesn't even look like that. Its fake.

• If she wants to dress and look that way then it's her choice lol it's obvious that she doesn't care what people think so people's opinion on how she looks aren't really needed.

• She looks absolutely awful.
    I am sorry.
    I feel mean for saying it.

• Not too sexy too soon! It's a style. One that sells in Hollywood, and one that is popular among teenagers and young adults. She looks glamorous. Crop tops, slitted maxi skirts, etc. are all the rage right now.

• More from Girls
    25