5 Items You Need for a Celeb-Worthy Winter Wardrobe

What blizzard? Try these styles ,and you'll look too hot to notice.

1. The giant fur hat.

(source: www.zimbio.com)

2. The newsboy cap.

(source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk)

3. The fur-trimmed parka.

(source: http://allwomenstalk.com)

4. The leather ski suit.

(source: www.sunglasswarehouse.com)

5. The oversized scarf.

(source: www.fuk.co.uk)

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 6

• I don't know about you but I choose practicality over what some weird Hollywood person is wearing. Also by the way Irish flat caps are much warmer then newsboy caps. Flat caps at least mine are made out of wool and lined with a silk like material. Made for actual warmth since Ireland is a cold country.

• Does the news boy one even cover the ears? There's no point in wearing it if it doesn't cover them up. Especially on a windy day.

• No not really, some versions of the Irish Flat Cap do though even the normal ones that don't are still extremely warm, authentic Irish ones are made purely out of wool, with the insides lined with a silk like material that retains heat really well.

• All are looking fantastic with their styles. I love this type of fashion jacket, scarf and fur hat, etc., especially this type of fur accessories like fur hat is my favorite. I also have some fur accessories from a brand of Amifur.

• Leather ski suit? Can someone explain wtf they were thinking with? Ski suits are meant to be warm! Leather is not warm

• It's Victoria Beckham. There's nothing practical about her.

• Heh. I want to send her down the slopes when there's -20celcius and strong winds. See how practical that dress is XD

• Thank god I'm not a celebrity.

• Hehe great take!
    I have one of those "fur-trimmed parka" things but I did not know it was called that. I just call it my cute furry jacket xD

• I would totally know what you mean by furry jacket. ;)

• Sorel boats are my go to for winter storms, although I'm not sure if they are celebrity worthy.

What Girls Said 11

• Yeah, non of that is my style. I don't do hats or fur hoods or scarfs or anything on that list.

• i agree with the fur-trimmed parka

• will never wear anything like that this is a very bad mytake

• Wouldn't care if my wardrobe was "celeb worthy" or whatever that means lol. Like news boy cap , but all others not to much haha.

• Is this a joke? The only thing there thats close to wearable is the jacket

• I'm just being goofy. Celebs aren't practical... haven't you seen the things Lady Gaga wears?

• I hate all of these. They look ridiculous! xD

• the scarf hahahahahahaa

• I like #3 except if it is real fur, then i won't like it.

• I like the fur trimmed parka and the over sized scarf but that fur hat is hideous lol

• Newsboy hats are worn all year round for me. That's my go to hate on a bad hair day lol.

• I don't own any of these. I'm not a celebrity. Awesome.