What do you think of girls in snapback hats?

Snapbacks are in style now, and I'm talking for high school/college age so like 15-23 year olds. What do you think of girls who wear snapback hats backwards? Have you ever seen them in public, and what have you thought? Here's some examples:
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/f6/b5/23/f6b5232339dd3780edb89024e026eb1d.jpg

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/04/9a/47/049a47664dec3fc5df87b672ca57cfe8.jpg

www.glamour.com/.../...ack-hat-v-festival-main.jpg

So younger girls, like sorrority or normal high school girls I guess

0|0
7|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I love it, if you can pull it off, go for it, who cares what we think...

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, I'm still gonna wear them whether people in here like them or not, just wondering what general perception of them are. Most seem to be positive reactions tho

• Hot girls look hot in snapbacks

What Guys Said 7

• I really love ball caps on girls if they're turned around the right way. Love it when they put a ponytail through the back.

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually wear a snapback and whenever my girl takes it off to place it on her head, I think she looks adorable and sexy

1|0
    0|0
    • I want to date a guy who wears snapbacks so I can do that lol

• Wouldn't be who I would go after, just not my type.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hot, too short

1|0
    0|0
    • But I don't really like the way she's wearing hers, I prefer like snapbacks and Jordans, sexy girls when I do see it

• its ok, doesn't make me say wow

1|0
    0|0
  • It looks diff.
    if girl is cute then its ok otherwise a no...

1|0
    0|0
  • Total swag. Is any of them you?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I have worn them since like 1990. But not like as part of my every day outfit, that's not exactly my style. Rather occasionally in summer when I do some outside activities. Or when I re-paint the walls or do any kind of maintenance at home, I always wear backwards snapback hats then, now that I think of it.

1|1
    0|0
  • I think they might be a bit tomboy-ish. That's about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's looks great on the girl in the last link. Sometimes it looks crappy but I guess it depends on how else they're dressed.

1|0
    0|0
  • reminds me of fresh prince of bel air

1|0
    0|0
  • Baseball caps yes i dont mind them i have one myself but barely wear it, but snapbacks i don't like them:/ they look chavy to me

1|0
    0|0
  • makes them look baaad

1|0
    0|0