How can I stop my thong from giving me a wedgie?

i mean a string up my butt all day is not comfy at all... is there a way to keep it out instead of going up against my rectum?

Most Helpful Girl

• Uh.. Lol is it your first time wearing it? Maybe they're too small, and try a different fabric. Like lace or cotton

• ya it is lol... mine is cotton but i guess I'll try a bigger size, so it shouldn't be going up that far right?

• Yaaa too small lol

• And if you don't wear them often you're probably not used to it

What Guys Said 3

• Hahahah seems like u have a hungry azz baby ;3

• I agree with bubblebuddy it may be too small

• Don't bring it up so high? The only way to get used to thongs? Keep wearing 'em... you'll eventually not even notice it's there

What Girls Said 4

• You'd better go commando and don't you ever worry about wedgies or panty lines or anything at all. Lol.

• Well a thong is basically gonna be a constant wedgie, that's how they are made so you either have to get used to it or not wear them lol

• That's why I call it butt floss. Try seamless panties.

• the key to a comfy thong is having the right size and style. when they fit correctly, they are great.

too small or too big just dosent work.