Would I look good with a nose ring?

I've been thinking of getting my nose pierced for a while. But I'm not sure if it would suit me or not... What do you think?

Oh and I wanted to get it pierced with a little nose stud, just to clarify :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• You have a very pretty face, so a ring may detract from it a bit, in that it is a bit of a distraction. A small stud may be a little better. Would still involve a piercing, but would be a little less distracting. More of an enhancing what's there, if that makes sense.

• Ya I was actually gonna get it pierced with a stud :)

• Thanks :). I think if I were to wear an actual ring it would be when I wear my contacts.

• You look good with the glasses. But yeah, in general it would probably work better, if you did want to go with the ring sometimes, to do it when you weren't wearing the glasses.

• I don' think any piercings look good on noses or lips. Just weird. Please keep them on the ears.

• I think you could pull it off. Hot in my opinion.

• No one looks good with a nose ring.

• Get a stud instead, I find that looks a lot better on girls than rings.

• I don't like facial piercings.

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah, you have a pretty nose it will suit it.

• A stud would look so nice! Go for it :D

• I think it would work for you :)

• People tend to focus on that part of your face that is pierced. When I talked to someone with an eyebrow piercing, I focused at his one eyebrow instead of his eyes when talking to him. So people will focus on your nose much more, I'm not sure if you'd like that.

That being said, I do think you have a nice nose shape and a nose stud could suit you.