What temperature do you start wearing leggings under your pants (if you do that!)?

I'm a freeze baby and I'm wondering how normal I am lol :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Already started it a week ago. I think it was about 14 degrees Celsius.

• Me too! I'm just wondering if I was the only one, you can't really tell can you? :)
      Do you just always put them on now that it's fall, or do you check the temp every day?

• I just always put them on, heck, I've been wearing them under my jeans most of the summer here too. I hate the cold.

• In September it was quite warmish so didn't really have them on. But as soon as I feel it is cold. Straight on. Not noticeable in my opinion.

What Guys Said 2

• I wear thermals close to half the year. I like to layer clothes. I put on thermals before I wear a coat. Thermals are more comfortable than a bulky coat. I'm not sure what temperature I start wearing them. Maybe around 50F or so? I probably won't wear a jacket until maybe below 40 or even 30, depending on how long I'll be out. I don't wear a heavy coat until it's well below zero.

• i start wear thermals around October because i get cold easily.

What Girls Said 6

• I live in Florida so our 60 degree weather kind of feels like 20-30 degree weather and that's when I start to layer up the clothing

• So I'm not weird, I'm just a Floridian and I didn't know it :)
      I have to ask, what would you wear if it gets down to 50? :)

• i'd say when it gets under 10 degrees and i'm going to be spending some time outside (>15 minutes) or when its under 20 and I know i'm going to be spending an expended period of time outside (>1 hour)

it never really goes much below 0 here, so there's not really an all time case

• I've always been a little cold-blooded, so it doesn't take much for me to really feel a chill, even in the lower 60's F.
    I'm not much for wearing leggings, but I can say that I switched from wearing knee high nylons to full length pantyhose under my dress pants at work a couple of weeks ago.

• At about 4 F and under, I wear thermal underwear.

• I love legging season especially when the new arrival come in. I prsonally love them as an excuse to wear UGG boots. But I would say anytime when you want to bundle up in a 50 degree weather

• Weird. I suppose it doesn't get cold enough in Australia for it.

• Not even in the middle of winter?

• It only gets to about 8 degrees celcus.