Guys: what do you think of white girls with cornrows?

I've thought about dyeing my hair back to blonde and gettting it cornrowed. I just like the way it looks Lol! And not in like a "I'm trying to be bad" way, because I'm not all I'm just kinda curious what it'd look like.

I've already asked a few guys I've been dating and they pretty much all said they would *not* like it but my hairs pretty much always in a bun or a pony anyway so I'm like.. what's the difference

Guys and girls answer:)

What Guys Said 7

• White girls with cornrows? Hideous!
    That is a black hairstyle. On a white girl it makes her look like a try-hard wigger idiot.

• Personally i dislike cornrows as a hairstyle in general... now dreadlocks... that is a different story <3

• Please don't...
    Please...

Buns are perfect.

• I personally don't like the look of cornrows on anyone.

• Me personally I would not find it attractive at all

• Its an interesting look that and dreads.

• It's rare that I see it and I've never seen a white person pull off the look

What Girls Said 1

• partial cornrows can look cute if done right... a full head of cornrows.. NO! I personally only think black men can really pul them off! I would get them done only to help with my wigs