Girls: Are guys with tattoos hotter than guys without tattoos?

I seem to know a lot of girls who find guys with tattoos irresistible. Are guys with tattoos generally hotter than guys without them?

0|0
21|2

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 20

• Doesn't matter to me. If has tattoos, fine. If he doesn't, that's fine too. But, him
    having or not having tattoos isn't going to fact into if I find him "hot" or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, they make no difference to me. Some tattoos actually bring down a guy's attractiveness, for example neck or face tattoos, or offensive tattoos.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy, what the tattoo is and how he carries that tattoo...
    Tattoos don't work on every person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let me put it this way... If I find a guy attractive, and he went and got a few tattoos (I'm not into heavily tattooed guys) yes that could make him hotter.

However if I found him unattractive in the first place, no amount of tattoos will make a difference

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love tattoos, but only meaningful ones. But I also understand some people don't look good with them

0|0
    0|0
  • Im a corporate gal.. and all day long I'm surrounded by milk duds w/ zero tats. Those guys aren't for me.. I like me a hottie with ink :P

0|0
    0|0
    • Hmmm, how come being a corporate girl you're into tattoos and stuff? You still like your bad boys? Would have thought a girl like you would like the more sophisticated and clean guys?

• Not all guys with ink are bad boys? but I actually do know a couple of milk duds with tats lol. Im just not attracted to them lok. The guy I currently like.. I don't think has tats? he dresses cleancut 'sophisticated' for work but tbh I don't interact with him enough to know of he hiding any ink lol.

• Nope. Tattoos are not a deal breaker in my opinion but I like seeing skin, as much as I can. I might find the guy attractive overall if he has a good style and all but generally tattoos are a turn off for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really. I think tattoos are cool if they mean something but if a person didn't have them I'd be cool with it

0|0
    0|0
  • No, they are not automatically hotter. But it could add to the list of things I like about the guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends: if the tattoo is his penis and it spells 'supercalifragilisticexpialidocious' then yeah, he's hot :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really mind if they have other traits that I like.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think tattoos make a guy way sexier :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan of tattoos, I think guys look better without them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys with tattoes!! What can i say.. Hımm they are just sexy, i love them lol =)

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not really. The guy I like doesn't have any tattoos and I my opinion he is the hottest man there is :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i like guys with tattoos but i guess it depends where they are and what it is

0|0
    0|0
  • To me no. It's still a matter of how the guy handles and carries himself.

0|0
    0|1
  • I really like tattoos on a guy but face is a no go area for tattoos and it heavily depends on the tattoo (s) say a guy has a tattoo 'no regrats' spelt like that... Nope not a chance just talking to him would lower my IQ but some do look really good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy, depends on the ink. Doesn't help either way but it would depend. Some guys look really great with their tattoos, and sometimes no matter how fine he is the tattoo is just too much.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Tattoos just accentuate what is there. A fugly bastard with tattoos is still a fugly bastard

0|0
    0|0
  • No, they're not.

Oh, and I have tattoos myself.

0|0
    0|0