If a girl has stretch marks on her boobs and you wearing a low cut top, is that a turn off?

Question pretty much says it all

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll go first. It isn't something that I personally would be like "Ew! Gross!" because I have stretch marks like on the back of my shoulder near my armpits and like above my butt? lol I can't see them, people say I have them there. So, yeah some people might find it gross or whatever, but it shouldn't really matter.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 5

• Not to me

• no, I like stretch marks and scars and dark veins and stuff like that on t*ts. draws more attention to them. makes them different.

• All girls think it is, but I have yet to find a guy that cares or even notices. Don't be ashamed, there's nothing wrong with stretch marks, unless if its around your stomach. It's unhealthy to find stretch marks around your stomach, unless your pregnant. But there's absolutly no turn off.

• "....unless if its around your stomach. It's unhealthy to find stretch marks around your stomach......"? Who ever told you something stupid like that?

• No, not in my opinion, i don't really mind if a girl has stretch marks. Also I don't like it when girls are skinny, I mean a girl needs to have some "flesh" if i can say it like that (but you get what i mean)

• To guys, it means they got bigger; many guys like big boobs. I personally don't mind it; I'll still look.

What Girls Said 5

• Yes. But it's balanced by showing your boobs in the first place. Worse than a turn off, I think it's just bad taste.

• i have them. I'm not grossed out by them, but I just cover them up with covergirl foundation, and then I can wear whatever I like!

• It really suprises me how the guys think it is perfectly fine but yet the females have the problem with them. Anyways I have large breast and I always try not the show the strechmarks on them by wearing no low cut shirts. However, I have found out that it doesn't bother guys because they're not looking at the marks but rather how huge your breast are! And hey if it does bother them there is a thing called looking the other way, no one is forcing you to look lol :)

• save it for night time if you have boobs. stretch marks mean you lost size

• I don't know if it is a turn off to guys but I think it is in bad taste. Not insulting you because I have them as well and probably many other girls too. And it's not like you only get them because you are overweight, I think mine just grew in too big too fast. Try using coverup like the other girl said or try finding better shirts that enhance your figure by still showing off a little but don't show the marks.