Why did this girl keep looking in my direction?

The only thing I said to her was thank you and asked her what class this is.

I sat two seats left of her, she kept looking at my direction, so many times during the class.

I'm not shy, I can't help but not look at her when she's being obvious to whatever she's looking at. No guy to the left of her but me.

Most Helpful Girl

• may be she thought your thank you was you flirting, so she's returning the favor ;]

What Girls Said 2

• She probably thought you were interested in her, and she's probably checking you out because of it. Either she's interested in you, checking you out, or flattered that you showed interest. I agree with the other girls who say that (usually!) if she keeps looking at you, she likes what she sees.

• If she was looking at you...then maybe she liked what she saw. I know when I see an attractive guy- - I will try to find any excuse to just glance in his direction. Try looking at her and then smiling...if she smiles back then that's an indication that she's interested

• I'm somewhat hesitant to think she was looking at me, since, whatever she was looking, she was really obvious.

What Guys Said 1

• sounds like someone made a new friend! Go talk to her man!