Why do people stare, laugh, dirty looks, and gossip about me?

Why do people stare,laugh,dirty looks, and gossip about me?

I have acne scars and a burn mark on my cheek and my hair is shorter, because I damaged it badly in the past, so I cut it short and my style of dress is mainly cardigans and jeans and I am a very skinny person, but girls or even couples stare at me and laugh and gossip as if I am some diseased ugly freakish monster. I get dirty looks from mixed black girls and I get stares and gossips from white girls, this has torn me down badly and I feel ugly compared to them. I went in a dennys resturant and everyone stared at me and one girl looks at me wispers to her boyfriend twice and starts laughing and then I go to the hospital and this black mixed girl kept giving me a dirty look. I go to the mall and all the girls treat me like I am trash, when standing in line all of the girls stare at me and start laughing even the ones who are plain looking and they all kept staring at me. This all happened in forever 21 and I felt so ugly, because all the girls had on highlighter, contour, blush, mascara, eyebrow makeup, eyeliner, lipstick, lip liner, eyeshadow, and straight long hair, I felt ugly and digusting with my short curly afro curls and no makeup face with my acne scars and burn mark from boiling water. I felt like a monster, I felt lonely and I had no friends by myself to support and single and I don't bother even looking in a guys direction, because they are probably thinking "Ew look at that ugly diseased nappy headed black girl, gosh she is so ugly with her plain skin, I wonder why she even bothers trying to dress up." I try to avoid eye contact and I get high anxiety around a lot of people especially teenagers, I have a scared look on my face and try my best not to look at anyone, my hair used to be long and my face used to be clear, for some reason my beauty has faded, partially is my fault I damaged my hair in the past and burnt my face with boiling water and created acne as well, now this is the new me, a ugly stupid dumb diseased monkey creature. ...
Please don't be rude.

206

Most Helpful Guy

• Because people are assholes. Welcome to life. Here's some quick advice, it never gets better it only gets worse. So make sure you got a thick head going through life, you'll hear a lot of bullshit but you just gotta drown it out. Also, YOU control how you feel, no one else controls your emotions/feelings. So the next time you hear some stupid bs coming from bratty kids mouth, brush it off and have a thick head. Also, people are rude, and telling people not to be rude will probably make people be rude, sorry if that was rude. Hope this helps :)

Most Helpful Girl

• You're beautiful. I don't know why people are saying that, or staring. And your beauty hasn't faded; it's still there, and the more you grow, the more you strengthen and let your inner self shine, the more beautiful you're going to become. Trust me; I was obese, with really bad acne caused by hormonal problems, and I'm 6 ft. I know how it feels to get stared at or made fun of, but it honestly does get better. And you are not ugly at all, so just ignore those people. They have their own demons, and for some reason, they're taking them out on you.