Cropped tops? Are they too 'revealing'?

What do you think of girls who wear cropped tops?

Just to reiterate I was not planning on wearing any cropped tops in January when its -1.
I was thinking ahead for the summer lols.
It's just because I'm very slim but my ribcage is quite wide so it looks like I'm straight up and down, a cropped top cutting off at the end of rib cage would make me have an awesome waist and make my hips look wider!

Most Helpful Guy

• I like cropped tops on girls, but obviously there are some places you wouldn't wear them. (Sunday school, for example.) But in the summer when it's hot, I think they look really good on girls, and they must be cooler to wear because they expose skin. I don't think they're too revealing if you don't wear them to Sunday School.

What Guys Said 4

• They are sexy and good-looking in the correct occasion/environment.
    They can be too revealing if worn in the wrong occasion/environment.

• They look super hot

• Not at all they're very attractive if cropped correctly.

• How cropped are we talking about? Link an image of what you want to wear?

• I can't link because im only xper level 1 or something?
      but um those that cut off at the thinnest point of the waist, which is just below the ribcage

What Girls Said 13

• they're too revealing when you also wear a short skirt or have your boobs hanging out (unless that's what you're going for). but going out in a crop top and a high wasted skirt or pants is fine I think.

• I think they're cute on the right girl in the right setting. Wearing them over your bikini on the beach- cute. Wearing them around Wal-Mart in January- wtf?

• Depends where you are planning on wearing it at and how cropped it is. If it is barely showing your stomach it's fine but it it's like a bra that's pushing it

• They use to not be so revealing but now I feel like plenty of girls use them now to show off as much as they can without ultimate shame. No one wants to see your bra, ugly tarts, tramp stamp, or piercing.
    I wear them but preferably with a tank. In general nah buy recently girls are pushing it. - End of rant

• I like them and have a couple. I don't think they are too revealing but it depends a little bit on the rest of your outfit and there might situations where they are not appropriate

• I think it depends on the type of body you have. I am like a stick so it just fits me way too loose I don't wear them. I don't really care if a girl wears them but my parents will give them the dead stare if they see it. lol

• Cropped tops are too revealing. I wouldn't wear them.

• I lik dem they help curves so i wear dem not in January tho lol xxx

• I think cropped tops might be to revealing but I don't wear those kind of tops for that resion

• I have a flat tummy
    And I love them so much

• They usually look hot/great on tall thin girls.

• I wear them every once in a while with shorts or a nice skirt. Sometimes though they can be to revealing. I have a couple but they aren't all that revealing. I don't mind showing a little bit of my tummy but not all of it.

• Crop tops are so cute, if you don't have a belly fat of course :)