Piercings: hot or not?

What do girls think about a guy with numerous piercings?

Also do you have a person preference on which piercing you like or hate the most?

in case anyone was wondering I have : my lobes, lip, tongue, conch, rim, nipple, and frenum pierced. I took out my septum and eyebrow.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have piercings and I like them on others. I have two sets of lobe piercings, the first set stretched to 00 gauge; a cartilage piercing a little over halfway up my left ear; and a lip piercing. I haven't had anything done in the last four years other than deciding to stretch my ears, but next on my list are to get my nipples and my septum pierced.

Piercings I DON'T like, for myself, and usually for others as well, are eyebrow and navel piercings. Just not a fan.

I love septum or nostril piercings on guys, stretched ears, and frenum piercings are always fun.

• I like septum piercings but they stink lol so just be prepared to smell rot all day. I'm glad you know what a frenum piercing is because it gets old explaining it.

• Pretty sure, haha. There are three of them, one right after the other. I guess it is kind of a Jacob's ladder formation, but they're definitely frenum piercings.

• Also, thanks for the best answer. =]

What Girls Said 19

• I love love love guys with piercings. I would prefer a guy at least have his ears pierced. I also like the tongue a lot. Major plus. I like kissing guys with tongue rings. Labre is cool, and so are the snake bites...anything around the mouth. Nipples are fine, eyebrows are not my favorite but as long as it looks good then I won't mind it too much. Don't really know what some of the others are.

• I find peircings hot on a guy. of course other features matter too. I like eye brow peircings and lip peircings the hottest.

• sexy

• I have a thing for guys with lip rings, but that's pretty much it. I'm not especially into ear piercings on guys, but I don't think they're horrible.

• Personaly I think they're attrative, but not when I guy over does it.

lip-hot

eyebrow-hot

nipple-hot

gadges-not

more then two lobe percings-not

tongue-hot

rim-hot

frenum-not *really its not*

counch- meh, okay

but don't have more then two in at once or it goes from a turn-on to a turn off

• Piercings are awesome! :)

for someone with a fair few piercings yourself,

you should only really be caring about the opinion of like minded people..

who love and appreciate your piercings.

Theres always going to be some people that don't like them,

and lots of people who absolutely love them.. like me for instance.

and may I also say..

you have some very awesome piercings..

make sure you find someone who loves them xD

• Haha very true. questions like this are more for statistics rather then interest. I don't care if anyone else likes my piercings or not but it's just one of those "I wonder" kind of things.

• I personlly LOVE piercings! I don't really like the frenum piercings and such down below but I do think anyone has any right to pierce what they like... wouldn't effect how much I liked a guy if they had a lot of piercings but I do think facial and ear piercings are awesome on guys :)

• not hot!

• I think es a bit too much..

i hate piercing everywhere but the ears and lips.

omgosh.. why would you have that many O_o ahaa.. ouch.

• I just like a guy with diamond stud earrings, that's all :)

• love snake bites personally.

• the nose is def hot...gah...but anything else I'm not really all for.

• I really dislike piercing but I especially hate gauges.

• I'm not a fan of pierced lips and tongue but I'm ok with the other ones that you have.

• i think it's ok but not that much tho

• I really don't like nipple piercings or tongue piercings. They gross me out.

• dont like them

• i think some piercings and some tattoos are super hot, with moderation. however, I definietly would say I'm not into lip and tongue piercings. when I go to kiss my boyfriend, I want to kiss him and not a lot of metal.

• not

What Guys Said 1

• I think they are out of style and people get way to proud over a hole in their body with a piece of metal in it.

• I personally HATE piercings... with girls the only I find attractive are (the typical) pierced ears and pierced belly-buttons are hot, but that's it.

• Oops I meant to make that an answer! ;) lol sorry man.