Ladies do you find 5 o'clock shadows attractive/sexy?

Guys do you sport a 5 o'clock shadow?

• I'm a girl who loves 5 o'clock shadows
  • I'm a girl who hates 5 o'clock shadows
  • I'm a guy who sports a 5 o'clock shadow
  • I'm a guy who doesn't sport a 5 o'clock shadow

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol no comments yet

• I just had a slow moment!! Now that i know you're talking about a beard, lol sure i love that!!

• @mistninja314 I commented because he commented on a post of mine. But no lol. Okay so lemme explain this slow moment. Lol i thought 5 oclock shadow meant that he thought his shadow was sexy when it came out at 5'oclock. Kml

• Lmao for the 1st time in about 3 years my black ass is lost LOL. But I think I get what you meant to say. About 5 weeks ago I had to google what a "5oclock shadow" was >> so don't feel to bad we're dumb and should feel dumb #moment + double facepalm LOL

What Girls Said 5

• Omg yes yes yes! It's the best kind of facial hair and a guy with a 5 o' clock shadow can drive me mad!

• They do look nice on some guys

• Love them !!!

• It's nice to have them sometimes- but not all the time.

• I don't love it. I'm kind of indifferent about it.

What Guys Said 4

• My ex used to complain it hurt her skin. It didn't take me long to learn she was the wrong kind of woman lol

• Lmao I wish I could rock the 5 o-clock shadow look. but Not only does my facial hair not grow long enough for the new grew to not stand out from with is currently there. I'd have Bumps so I'm almost forced to shave every 2-3 days to have smooth skin or risk the chance of bumps LOL

But I'd love to have that look^^ chose D though

• i get one if i'm unshaved for 3 days. but i don't like it because it makes me look closer to my age... i want to look boyish LOL

that's why i shave every 3 days.

• I got one but don't like it. I need to shave LOL.

• My hair grows fast.

• @mistninja314 LOL When your hair grows like mine does you have to figure out stuff XD.

• Now the final lesson for your pupil (mistninja314) is "identifying red dragons true identity" LOL