What do girls think of guys with man buns? Do they look good?

I'm growing my hair out and I can have a small hair bun low on my head. I love it and I think it looks good on me. I've also got many compliments from men and women. However, what's your opinion?

• Yes
  • No
  • Depends on the guy
  • Yes! It's hot
  • Not at all

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely depends on the guy. Just like long hair doesn't look good on some guys, same goes with the man bun.

• I think it would look good on you! Looks like it would fit your style, especially with the facial hair.

• Thank you! I appreciate that. Yeah I don't let my beard grow to long and I try my best to keep it neat and natural looking.

• You're welcome! I like the beard and neat and natural is perfect!

What Girls Said 4

• Some can pull it off reallllly well and it's a total turn on

• I typically don't like long hair on guys but they look okay on some

• i could care less honestly

• Ehhh I'm not a fan but some guys can pull it off

What Guys Said 1

• There was a girl on here who absolutely loves them. I think she even made a question about it too.

I think it's a look you can definitely pull off, but you do appeal to less women as a whole, on the other hand if it looks good then this select women may like you even more because of it.

I never had my hair in a bun but I did have it long for years, most girls do just like it short.

• Thanks man, I agree with you. I also feel like I'm starting to see more guys with longer hair though. Might be the new trend.

• Yeah, it's definitely getting more and more popular. Long hair is a pain to maintain though.

I think a lot depends on the girls you are looking to attract too. Girls into music, especially rock and metal love long hair, as do some who like sport. For most average girls though they probably just go for short.

Anyway it's only hair and you can always cut it off faster than grow it, so why not give it a try? If you feel good about your look that's the thing that will attract girls the most. Good luck!