Is it trashy to wear lingerie as everyday clothes?

I have a unique style, so sometimes I like to wear lingerie as a part of an everyday outfit. Things like wearing a corset with jeans. I also really like see through bodysuits and teddies worn with jeans. I will usually wear a black sports bra or something similar underneath so you don't see cleavage, but you can see through to my stomach. Is this trashy?

Here are some examples:
i.ebayimg.com/.../$_57.JPG
Like wearing jeans with that and a sports bra that doesn't show cleavage.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• It's normal for a street walking prostitute.
    I'm sorry... some things are only hot in the bedroom.

If this is what you like to wear outside...
    Then wear it.
    Just don't be mad when people think you are "that girl"
    That is the image you are displaying.
    -------

I totally disagree with one of the users who says baring it all shows confidence.
    I know women who flaunt it all who are the most insecure people I have ever met.
    They need constant attention to feel worth it.

• part of having your own style is not caring what others think. So if you like that, then rock on.
      Just sharing my opinion.

What Guys Said 5

• I kinda do actually. I mean I'm not saying you don't or wouldn't look good in it. I'm sure you do. That's not the type of thing to wear in public. But it does show you have confidence in your body and that's good!!
    But it kinda screams "hey look at me! Aren't I cute? Hee Hee!!" Not gonna lie, it'd catch my eye but would never be the type of girl I'd approach

• Dont care what people say but i love it

• It sounds hot

• interesting that the girls all say not trashy and the guys do. weather or not it is okay to, you will be objectified and men will assume if you dress that way you want the attention in that way.

• No way! It shows confidence, and it's also HOT!

Being confident to wear that and feel good about yourself is fine.

What Girls Said 4

• It's definitely trashy, you are free to wear whatever you want, but just know that almost everyone who sees you will think trashy.

• no i don't think its trashy at all

• Nah you do you that's cute

• It' the perfect outfit in some jobs I presume.