Girls, is it gay if I get a perm?

I just want a really subtle wave added to my hair to give it a bit of interest... you see, my hair is just mundane, boring and ugly, as it is really straight, my best mate has lovely natural curls and gets loads of attention for it, and i want a bit of that! (but i can't with boring straight hair!) ... all help appreciated.

im a male with long/medium length hair.

thank you everyone!

6

Most Helpful Girl

• of course it's not gay! gay is if you take it up the butt, not if you do your hair!

What Girls Said 5

• Not at all! Make sure it looks natural though. :D

• Just a little.

• Lol it's not "gay" at all, do whatever you want to do with your hair man

• Hhaha no... Why would it be?

• well i talked to my mate about it, and he just couldn't stop laughing, i love the idea of just keeping your hair how it naturally is, but i realllly want some waves in my hair, because my just looks so boring!

• I get it, but a perm is damaging to the hair - SO MUCH SO that it can fall out and not grow back.
      - in some places - patchy...
      So I wouldn't risk it.
      I wanted to do it too... but then, after a bit of research, I said to myself 'Heeeeeel no!'.

• No tons of guys get perms.