Cute girls wearing cat ears?

Do you think this looks cute or weird? If you saw a cute girl in public wearing cat ears for no reason, what would you think? Some of these pictures are a little much, I would never wear a tail and I would obviously be clothed. Try to just focus on the face and ears. I have black hair, so I was thinking about getting a pair of white ones like the girl in the third pic.

Cute girls wearing cat ears?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• Cat ears are just weird-looking to me.

• Im having a weird boner

• Haha sure why not? That's adorable

• If only the cat ears matched their hair, that would look sexy.

• If she wants to wear that, she can.

• Not my style

• I'd say it's cute. I'd have no issues with it. It would def get u noticed.

• Hi i like you cuty

• Me wow !! , purrrrrr ohh yea me wow some more.

What Girls Said 9

• Makes me think they have one of these up their bumholes
    img0.etsystatic.com/.../...x270.660434824_ip75.jpg

I don't quite understand grown ups pretending to be a cat. Or furry animals. Screams desperate for attention to me. Desperate for people to look at them and call them cute and per their little heads. I think it's posey.

• *pet their little heads

• Lol nobody is asking you to apologize and I'm certainly not offended or anything, I'm just trying to understand what makes you think that way, because I really don't get it. I've always assumed that people with the opinion you have are simply self conscious or have some other issue with themselves and "take it out" on others who don't have that issue. I can tell you that most people who dress uniquely don't do it for attention, it's simply a form of creativity and self expression.

• I understand what you're saying but I'm sure even you, to a certain degree would have a limit on that. As would 90% of people.

• I find them really weird (I know they are a fashion statement, but I rather walk around with the whole attire *catwoman costume*)😐

I'm waiting for the cats to wear human ears in the meantime..

• I think it's cute, I haven't worn the cat ears but I always did the animal fur hats the ones that is a hat and 2 pockets you put your hands in. Or sometimes character hats like the picachu ones

• Hahaha It's for the fetishists... for sure.

• I knew a girl who did this. Basically my friend stole them and broke them and hid them in a vending machine.

• Looks really weird 😓

• They look cute and weird at the same time. If it's Halloween it's just cute.

• I have a blouse with cat ears and I was told it look cute so why not?

• I saw this girl walking around my college with white cat ears, a black skirt, and knee high socks the other day. She looked cute, but she was really pretty though so I think she could pull off anything.