Should I dye my hair burgundy over my light green/blue hair?

Ok so I had my hair a dark blue color then bleached it to try and take out the color. My hair only ended up being a light blue/green color. I was wondering if a dark burgundy would look good over it. Would the green still show? I don't want to have to bleach it again.

I did the burgundy over the green and it came out perfectly

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure go nuts kid

What Guys Said 2

• No you should not... Natural hair color is always the best for anyone.

• Yea yeah... But to get to my natural color i have to dye it again !!

• I've had it in for nearly 6 months. The tint will always be there unless I dye it

• In this case then yeah you should.

• Yes Nelly, yes you should.

What Girls Said 3

• If you want people to take you seriously as a person or just in life in general (meaning more opportunities available to you to get what you want in life) then I would say to ditch the crazy colors and do something normal with ombre or something.

I realize you are 14, but the choice you make now could effect your future. I'm just saying this because I made some mistakes when I was your age and I wish someone would have reminded me that my choices then would effect me as an adult. I'm not saying it to be mean or anything, just because I wish someone would have spoken the truth to me instead of saying "Sure... do whatever you want."

• It depends on your skin tone.

• I think you shouldn't.