• No
    47% (8)39% (9)42% (17)Vote
  • Other/Idk/see results
    53% (9)22% (5)36% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Guy

• If she had a good personality, sure. If she were a weeaboo like people who say "kawaii" just because it's Japanese, nope.

1|0
    0|0
    • Most people say it because they know the definition of the actual word not because they're weeaboo's...

• Show All
    • I'm trying to speak for people who actually know what is means, who use it in context, and not because it sounds different or silly. Like what I said before about using it to describe something more cute than just plan old "cute", or maybe something over the top cute with an exaggeration of an innocent or doll-like look.

• But if you're speaking for those who understand then shouldn't you understand that it should also only be used in situations where everyone understands it completely? Otherwise it's just silly and might people might as well have used "cute". Also the original word has something more closely related to cute than what you're describing, so why should it be used as something else?

What Guys Said 5

• Woah, goddamn I was not ready for that!

4|0
    0|0
  • Not my type or style.

0|0
    0|0
  • not my thing basically

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell nooooooo

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not kawaii though

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Kawaii refers to a more innocent doll faced cute. She's not kawaii at all. This girl (FetsuChan) is kawaii :
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...3c85ea6c73.jpg

2|5
    0|0
    • Ahh yes, true that. I just don't know how to call her style :D check out her instagram @/charliexbarker

• It's her own unique style so I doubt it has a name, but it most definitely isn't kawaii.

• She looks like 90s/00s... Like the way delias catalog girls, seventeen mags models dressed.. But Not really seeing the Asian kawaii influence?

2|0
    0|0
  • No cause I am a woman

1|0
    1|0
    • * hetero.
      Being a woman doesn't mean that she won't date other women!