Kawaii/cute subculture make-up styles. Which do you think looks best on anyone? Gyaru, or Ulzzang?

Gyaru.

Kawaii/cute subculture make-up styles. Which do you think looks best on anyone? Gyaru, or Ulzzang?

Ulzzang

• Gyaru
    42% (8)45% (5)43% (13)Vote
  • Ulzzang.
    58% (11)55% (6)57% (17)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Ulzzang is getting much love. o:
For those who don't know what the difference is.
2.bp.blogspot.com/.../hiii.JPG

0|0
12|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I like Ulzzang a lot better. It makes their eyelashes look thicker, and i find that extremely cute. :)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Pics 1 and three looked good and 2 and 4 I didn't like. So I can't vote!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes them girls are beautiful especially the top girl :D :p

1|0
    0|0
    • The girl in the first picture is Shun she does all sorts of make-up styles for different Japanese fashions. I've been subscribed to her on YouTube for years. The same goes for Barbara Kim when it comes to her make-up tutorials for Ulzzangs with darker skin.

• Shun's transitioning from female to male though. She/he still makes good tutorials though, but they're aimed for a more manly look now. xD They're still cute though in a tough guy sort of way.

• Yea i see hahaha XD

• I like Gyaru better.

0|0
    0|0
  • I gotta say they are both great. tie lol have u seen the girl who painted her eye lids like anime eyes so they looked like anime eyes when she closed her eyes? it is cool lol

1|0
    0|0
    • None of them paint their eyelids in the photos...

• Show All
    • yeah what @AlexadriaMadoka said. I can't find the one that I thought was good only ones poorly done so I can't link it :(

What Girls Said 12

• I prefer Ulzzang. It seems more natural? I dislike that they all use those contacts that make your eyes look bigger. They're really bad for your eyes.

3|0
    0|0
    • They're bad for your eyes if misused and kept in too long like any other pair of contacts.

• I don't really understand it or see much of a difference, pretty tired of seeing it at this point honestly lol but I love what people can do with makeup and I think women should have some fun with it sometimes.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you can pull ii don't get the different, but they both look cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted gyaru ^^

1|0
    0|0
  • Ulzzang in my opinion, but I love both. The Gyaru is more sexy while the Ulzzang one bring out more of a cuteness.

1|0
    0|0
  • The last one freaks me out less xD

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the first and last picture

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't see the difference between those two types?

1|0
    0|0
  • their eyes are creeping me out. :/

0|0
    1|0
    • Circle lenses are used with this type of make-up for a big dolly eyed affect.

• I don't like either tbh

1|0
    1|0
  • I think I need more pics I don't really see a difference? The bottom one is just top liner?

0|0
    0|0
  • Although I do love both I think gyaru is too much while ulzzang is just perfect

1|0
    0|0
    • They both consist of similar things. How is gyaru too much? o:

• It has makeup all around your eyes instead of just the top lid. If you were going out it would look fine