Kawaii/cute subculture make-up styles. Which do you think looks best on anyone? Gyaru, or Ulzzang?

Gyaru.

Ulzzang

• Gyaru
  • Ulzzang.
Ulzzang is getting much love. o:
For those who don't know what the difference is.
2.bp.blogspot.com/.../hiii.JPG

Most Helpful Guy

• I like Ulzzang a lot better. It makes their eyelashes look thicker, and i find that extremely cute. :)

What Guys Said 4

• Pics 1 and three looked good and 2 and 4 I didn't like. So I can't vote!

• Yes them girls are beautiful especially the top girl :D :p

• The girl in the first picture is Shun she does all sorts of make-up styles for different Japanese fashions. I've been subscribed to her on YouTube for years. The same goes for Barbara Kim when it comes to her make-up tutorials for Ulzzangs with darker skin.

• Shun's transitioning from female to male though. She/he still makes good tutorials though, but they're aimed for a more manly look now. xD They're still cute though in a tough guy sort of way.

• Yea i see hahaha XD

• I like Gyaru better.

• I gotta say they are both great. tie lol have u seen the girl who painted her eye lids like anime eyes so they looked like anime eyes when she closed her eyes? it is cool lol

• None of them paint their eyelids in the photos...

• yeah what @AlexadriaMadoka said. I can't find the one that I thought was good only ones poorly done so I can't link it :(

What Girls Said 12

• I prefer Ulzzang. It seems more natural? I dislike that they all use those contacts that make your eyes look bigger. They're really bad for your eyes.

• They're bad for your eyes if misused and kept in too long like any other pair of contacts.

• I don't really understand it or see much of a difference, pretty tired of seeing it at this point honestly lol but I love what people can do with makeup and I think women should have some fun with it sometimes.

• If you can pull ii don't get the different, but they both look cute.

• I voted gyaru ^^

• Ulzzang in my opinion, but I love both. The Gyaru is more sexy while the Ulzzang one bring out more of a cuteness.

• The last one freaks me out less xD

• I like the first and last picture

• I don't see the difference between those two types?

• their eyes are creeping me out. :/

• Circle lenses are used with this type of make-up for a big dolly eyed affect.

• I don't like either tbh

• I think I need more pics I don't really see a difference? The bottom one is just top liner?

• Although I do love both I think gyaru is too much while ulzzang is just perfect

• They both consist of similar things. How is gyaru too much? o:

• It has makeup all around your eyes instead of just the top lid. If you were going out it would look fine