What do you think of men in heels?

What do you think of men in heels?

• Acceptable
  • Not acceptable

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 32

• Man that is SO gay.

• Really? Down votes here? I mean, is it not gay? Lol is it even slightly possible that these guys are straight?

I get that people don't like using gay as a derogatory word now, but I think the word applies here, I mean cmon lol

• I don't have time to explain to someone who doesn't get it

• LOL. The way you said it was funny. :D

• they can wear wotever they want ;)

• The funny thing is that high heels were originally invented for men.
    nypost.com/.../

• The only heels on guys I think look good, are cowboy boots.

• RIP faith in humanity.

• So damn gay lol

• It looks ridiculous

• Heels were actually invented by men to help them on horses. They were a big thing, and soon women started wearing heels to appear more masculine. As a result, men stopped wearing them so as not to look feminine.

So I mean, if men decide to reclaim them, great. I don't know if you've seen man skirts either, but they actually look pretty masculine as well.

• Well being gay and a cross dresser is acceptable. Just don't expect anyone to think those men are straight.
    I understand that high heels were originally invented for men and worn by wealthy men during the Victorian Era, but this is the 21st century.

• I will never judge another person by their fashion sense.

But that doesn't mean I will approve of their fashion sense ;)

• What I think is kind of sad is that when it comes to clothing women can wear men and women's clothing and shoes and it's pretty acceptable. When a man does it then it's a huge issue. I say if a man enjoys wearing heels then he should wear heels. Life is too short to be unhappy.

• http://youtu.be/6qJ9yqFU_rI

If you're okay with being a 40 Year Old Virgin.

• What in the fuck?
    C'mon man!!

• Really? I expected a different answering coming from you but nevermind

• Definitely not "What in the fuck? C'mon man!!"

• lol I was caught off guard by those pics and those were the actual first words out of my mouth
      Wasn't trying to be rude but I think I failed at that

• It is weird, but I am not going to stop them from doing it.
    Just might give them a weirded out face if they do though.

• it's something i hope i never live to see.

• WHAT THE F^CK AHAHAHA

• I will say acceptable but I would need time to get used to seeing it.

• Lol I don't mind but it's kinda funny

• That looks awesome :)

• Wow.. that is something else...

• these guys can pull it off, the majority can't. And I've tried size 11 heels. wobble wobble wobble fail!

• I'm not even crazy about WOMEN in heels.
    Impractical, so damn impractical.

• Why on earth would you want to wears heels

• Cheetah print!

• Honestly I don't approve of heels in general. Does a lot of damage to your feet.

• you ask a bi guy that...

• I'm cool with it. I just think they look better on girls.

• I would kick them where there balls should be

• Ewwww that's fuckin' GAY! What the fuck is going on? You got men trying to become women left and right. If you gay boys want to suck a man's dick, "sword fight" with each other and circle jerk... that's fine... but keep that shit to your self!

i0.kym-cdn.com/.../a46.jpg

• What isn't weird in this world and what is this world coming to

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 31

• Some men look fucking amazing in them.

This bloke here looks a whole lot manlier than some gym douchebags:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ643U7ccpM

• There's dressing how you like which is fine but that dude was just shoving it down peoples throats.

• @Octavion

It's a commercial that is very very obviously mocking the twerking trend. Lighten up.

• LOL I love this

• I think it's pretty cool haha - why would it be unacceptable for guys to wear high heels if it is acceptable for girls? They should totally keep going for it and revolutionise societies traditional idea fashion!

• 1|1
  • Men in heels? No problem. In fact, I think guys dressing "en femme" is pretty sexy. However, I'm not sure that I care for the look, as seen in these photos. If a guy wants to wear heels, then I'd prefer he go all the way, and wear a pretty outfit, shave completely, wig, make-up, etc and complete the look.

• Gross. They can wear what they want, but it makes me want to fuck them less.

• I need to wash my eyes

• I think its fine, gay guys work them quite well. Wear what the fuck you want, just keep it classy 👍

• It's just weird because people are not used to it. I don't find it attractive but it's acceptable I guess. Everyone should be themselves.

• I thought the first high heel ever made was designed for men who did acrobats back centuries ago. I assume they were invented to help posture and balance when performing such acts. So really, guys were it first.

I don't see any problem. Do whatever, just don't use my heels lol

• Heels were originally made for men to help with riding horses. I think a guy in a low heel would be ok depending on the type of outfit they wore, like if they were into historical fashion or something like that.
    historyofeuropeanfashion.files.wordpress.com/.../baroqueman2.jpg

• This gay stuff has gotten stupid

• I mean, I'd flip out if my boyfriend wore them, but only because he's both clumsy and accident-prone, and I'd be convinced that someone would get hurt. He's got the same reaction at the idea of me in them. Basically, if you can wear 'em, and you like 'em, go have fun with 'em.

• Heels are cool :)

• Go ahead and do whatever you want. Is it odd? A little, but only because it's so uncommon.

• People are allowed to wear whatever they want.

• I just keep thinking of Robert Downey jr

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...d6310db2a5.jpg

• 0|0
  • Some of their sass is so high, that it hurts. Besides being a little jelly, they can keep rocking whatever they want :)

• Umm... No that's definitely not attractive to me. Who wants to wear heels anyway? But to each their own. I wouldn't discriminate. It's just not my personal preference.

• There's this amazing male choreographer that wears heels and I think he's amazing.

• Looks ridiculous but to each their own. People can do as they want

• One word... QUEER!

• They actually kinda look nice.

• Are they those guys that danced in heels?
    Anyways.
    Voted A.

• Huh, that's kind of strange but I don't judge.

• That looks kind of weird but that's them so they can wear whenever they want to wear.

• you can wear what ever you feel like wearing... Like come on it shouldn't be unacceptable , like what even?

• that would look weird

• It dont look right but you do you c:

• It's only acceptable if the man wearing the heels is Dr Frank-N-Furter.
    img1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../...365760-1280-800.jpg

• More from Girls
    1