Facebook - Do you secretly look at your crush's profile?

If you have a MAJOR crush on a girl/guy and you have access to their FB profile/wall, do you "stalk" their pages to learn more about them?

I've looked a couple of times but wouldn't consider it stalking, lol. Just curious if he's looked at mine too.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think everyone would. When I liked this one guy me and my friend would literally stalk him haha. We would woudl "casually" drive by his house, or go to basketball games because he played. THins like that haha. But he didn't ave a faebook or MySpace. But this one guy did and he had basketball pictures up and he was in some, and I used to obsessively look at those pictures.

But I like a different guy now and he does have a MySpace and Facebook. I am not as obsessive about it. I check it to see his comments ad picture comments, but even that sounds creepy haha.

What Guys Said 3

• i always wander if people read my profile...its pretty long! lol. on this site when someone requests me as a friend I read their description. I don't stalk anybody but I look at their questions and try to answer them. and sometimes ill look at comments they left on questions to see what their personality is like but ill only do it if I like the person and there are very few people I like! :)

• Everyone does this

which is exactly why I deleted mine

-sigh-

ignorance really is bliss

-sigh-

• If your sexy as hell I'm sure he does

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't call looking at a person's profile "stalking" - unless you do it 100 times a day.

Of course we are curious creatures and I look at lots of profiles and yes of course even the guy I fancy on occasion but not too often as I don't like to obsess too much :0

• i think everyone does that lol if you like someone you want to know about them as much as you can lol and who he talks to just to get a feel what kind of person he is. and ye sometimes I feel like a stalker doing it lol

• yes, I Facebook stalk my crush all the time. ha, I actually find myself creepy for doing it.

• LOL, I've probably looked at his 3-5x in the year I've been on FB so I don't think it's too bad. I know he has a secret crush on me too - I just wonder if he's checked mine out at all...lol!