Why is modern women's hairstyles so bland and unattractive?

-First let's look at the 30s. Extremely feminine and attractive
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-The 40s Elegant and feminine

-The 50s Grace Kelly has a sexy yet feminine hairstyle.

-Now the 80s is when women's hair went to hell

-2015 modern woman's hairstyle. Bland dull and NOT feminine at all..

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, I think that girl looks gorgeous with that hair, anyway that's just one hairstyle, there are SO many. Plus, do you think every woman in the 40s used to walk down the streets with that hair everyday? Those styles are too elegant, those women are actresses posing for photoshoots! I'm afraid you're confusing elegance with femininity.

These pics are from this decade.
    wowhairstyles.com/.../...with-Twirls-and-Waves.jpg

www.kaewnim.com/.../...m-african-american-hair.jpg

Both very elegant hairstyles, but an important occasion is required if you want to wear your hair like this.

This is a normal hairstyle of today that a woman can wear everyday:
    http://www4.slikomat.com/10/0323/d78-180779.jpg

Are you going to tell me this is not feminine?

What Girls Said 8

• Men can start complaining about the blandness of women's hairstyles once they start putting effort into their own.

• Cool story bro.

• No one has the time to do their hair like the 30's lol. They look very intricate.
    And personally I find those styles to be out-dated and ugly

• That is one hairstyle out of the many hairstyles from this decade.

• O god that 80s hairstyle lol but out of all the other hairstyles the 2015 one looks more easier to manage and less time consuming to comb through everyday.

• Absolutely shameful.

• You actually think all girls had their hair done like pinups every day before the 80s? 'Cause honestly, just no..

• i agree with you.

What Guys Said 7

• I grew up in the 80's, and loved everything about it. EXCEPT for girl's hair in the later part of the decade! That high wall of hairy spray and volume. They wouldn't even let you touch it, lest it fall out of place! I hated that! I really like the short choppy style in the last pic.

• (And not that you really wanted to touch it anyway! It was hard as a rock!~!

• thats just ur opinion. i hate the old hairstyles.
    and there are lots of extremely attractive modern hairstyles... the last pic is good, but there are lots of better haircuts in my opinion

• Grace Kelly... Wow.

• Every occasion requires its own hair style.

• Everything changes. Embrace the change.

• <3 <3 Grace Kelly!! <3 <3

• You just have a weird preference