Do you like this haircut?

Here his Lauren Cohan with the hairstyle in question. Note I am only aking you if you enjoy the haircut... If so maybe why? why not?
Do you like this haircut?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think this hair cut only works with girls with absolutely glowing skin and could use some gel to twist some ends together.

• lol nice , I'm a little surprised you knew what I mean with the glowing skin. My friends just think, oh what you mean she has an oily face.

• Nah.. I see... It's figurative but I agree that the haircut may not work with girls who have little darker skin tones.. wich already helps me see =)

• glowing as in fresh, not glowing as in light skinned haha

What Girls Said 5

• I like it! Sometimes I do my hair this way, I suppose it looks best on women because it's so playfull, but maybe a man could also pull it off. The first time I saw it was on Smallville, on Chloe Sullivan
    www.smallvilleph.com/.../...Season-2-Promo-197.jpg

• Chloe is so pretty, I love her.

• @Dtegesd123
      yeah I know! she had both looks and an awesome personality, fun and smart, not afraid of anything. Lana was always the damsel in distress, full of problems and with a scowl in her face, while Chloe knew how to take care of herself

• haha yep. Lana the adventurous pretty damsel in distress.

• i like it.
    short hair is the best. you can do so much with it!

• Nope... It looks like every haircut in the late 90's and early 2000's.

• Yes it is queerky but it depends on her face shape

• Nope, I don't like it.

What Guys Said 3