Girls, why do you wear tops that generates a visible bra line?

14

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• Guys have like 3 shirt/top options, we have about a 100. Sometimes we just don't care enough to be bothered to find the right 5 in one bra, or wear invisible straps, or whatever the right bra would be to hide the straps in a particular top. It's like, we know we're wearing a bra, you know it too, so what. The only time it probably matters is in a professional setting, wedding, winning an Oscar, something like that, but other then that... meh.

• I don't do it consciously. It just happens, and I simply don't give a crap.

• I dress for comfort, and sometimes that means my shirt or bra will be such that my bra is visible. I try to avoid that in professional settings -or if I'm doing anything where harassment's particularly likely, but generally, I neither notice nor care.

• i'm oblivious to my bra at this point i've worn it for almost a decade and i couldn't give two shits about if the straps or lines show or not, I just want to wear my clothes

• Because it's just a bra, everyone wears them and who cares lol

• L. O. L. Everyone? The last time that I check I do not need to wear one.

• I agreed that it was hilarious. Also, it was fun in some ways.

• Agree that some guys should wear one when you see their breasts swinging. They should quit eating soy products, wear s bra or compression shirt.

• I cover up

• Sometimes bras are just bulky. It happens.

• Who cares? You see a bra... meh

• because the top is probably really cute anyways so i if i like it/ don't care enough to put a shirt underneath, i'm cool with it I mean like is it really a secret that most girls wear bras?

• I thought most girls prefer to keep type style color of a bra to be me to know and you find out in a private settings.

• not all girls are the same. i don't care all the time like ok if it's exteemely visible, I put a bandeau/lace-bralette on top my bra under the shirt but like usually it's not /that/ visible

• Because we liked the top? Is that a big deal? I never think of it lol

• It happens by its self. We have no control over except to just pull our shirt out a litttle bit but that doesn't really help

• Because I don't mind it.

• So it is so what attitude?

• Shit happens. Not a big deal though..