Stretched ears- what do u think?

Stretched ears- what do u think?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah use the worst picture of that style omg.

• I mean do u like my ears those r mine

• Ohh damn
      I thought it was google images
      And nooo they are too stretched :/
      The small ones look better

What Guys Said 28

• 2|1
  • No offense, but it really requires a very special kind of stupidity to do something like that in your ears.

• While still not a big fan of them, I don't usually mind gauged ears.
    However, large modifications such as that are kind of a turn off for me.

• **note: When I say gauged ears, I also mean small gauges. Like pretty small size.

• I quote what a guy once told to me when we randomly talked in a metal-club: "Never fuck a girl with a tunnel bigger than her asshole"

I stay with that. Small tunnels are somewhat ok, even though I don't like them. Big ones are disgusting. Not to mention that the shit smells like heck.

• Honestly, I could not think of anything more repulsive to do to your own body... Just... why would anyone do that to themselves? 0_o

• I am not a fan of that whatsoever. I would not be attracted to a woman who did that either. All I can say is when you don't want that look anymore you'll need surgery to repair your ear. It never looks normal even with the reconstruction surgery.

• You can do what you want for sure, but I for one think it is a big turn off for myself...

• meh, i used to be at 40mm before they bored me and i let them shrink down, now at 20, jewelry is so much easier to make!

• Not a fan but yah know... whatever floats your boat.

• Personally, it's not my thing and I always wonder how it looks when there is no hoop in it... it would look like giant calamari...

• I want to put a lock through it.

• Yeah that's not my thing. It grosses me out kinda lol. I could probably get over it enough to be friends with some one who had that though lol.

• I could probably get over it but I don't understand it and it physically repulses me. And I can't help but imagine it being torn off somehow.

• Nope! Never! No thank you! :D

• Man, hell no

• No offense but no know sane person does that

• That doesn't bother me

• Not my style

• Up to 0g is fine. I considered it at one point but decided against it

• ew gross... no offense.

• It does looks fucking disgusting. Huge turn off for me.

• grosssssssssssss

• i don't like them really

• disgusting

• definite no

• The side of JFK's head looks better than that.

• Whatever floats your goat. I personally wouldn't do it myself.

• Well it's another place to put my dick in (Anyone laughing? No one okay!)

http://i.imgur.com/1M84O4T.gif

I don't like them, it looks disgusting.

What Girls Said 24

• I'm a little grossed out by it and it even pains me to look at the picture. It makes me really anxious. It's not my style, but I have no judgement or hate on those who do like it.

• Ugh, I don't like them. They look kinda scary.

• Omg... I fucking hate it. No one but I don't know why on earth anyone would want a big ass hole in their ear.

But that's just my opinon. Gages are stupid and wish they were never invented.

• Sometimes they're cute. Like two friends of minde have one (not that big) and I think it looks awesome on them. It's not for everyone though.

• errrrr not my thing sorry

• I think they look disgusting.

• I have to be honest here--I hate it on every single person I see

• Absolute no-no! Horrible! Honestly, makes me feel sick!

• I'm sorry, but that looks awful

• It matters what type of person you are. Like if it suits you and your personality then yeah of course it would look good. I have some friends with spacers and it suits them really well.

• You don't need a certain personality to have them.. That's ridiculous. If uou like them , you like them

• Looks painful.

• Omg love them, look so cool

• Ummm... not my style.

• It makes me cringe to be honest..

• I personally don't like it.. But whatever floats your boat.

• I think that looks horrendous and way too much.

• It looks scary.

• I personally thinks it nasty and dont see the point of it...

• I've always liked them but past an inch is just too big in my opinion. I wanted to stretch my ears for like 3 whole years I begged my parents. And everybody just shit all over the idea of me stretching my ears

• I have always wondered why people do this my ex had gaged ears and ever time he took them out they smelled aweful but to each there own I guess his where smaller but still but if u like them that's all that really matters not what people on this site thanks

• I like em when they're like half the size of yours best. For some reason when they're really big they make me cringe a little because they look more painful.

• Ewwww... I don't see any beauty in that. I find it disturbing...

• Plain stupidity.

• hate them...