What facial hair would you like or like your boyfriend to have?

If you dont know the name of one just define its position.
I only have long nd thisck side burns but i want a chinstrap,
then i want a brett or an anchor,

by the time im like 30 with a family i want
the one on the right of verdi

Most Helpful Girl

• I like scruff. The "Brett" looks good and the one on the right of Verdi as you said looks good. I'm just not into the Santa type beards, sorrynotsorry.

What Girls Said 9

• In general I don't quite like the mustache with no beard, the circle beard or the chinstrap.
    I like the mutton chops a lot (so 70's haha).

• I don't like facial hair, so I don't want him to have any of those :P I'd prefer that he was either clean shaven or just had stubble.

• Anchor, goatee, hollywooindian (too small a picture... can't really make it out), third one from the end and the one next to it (so second to last and third to last).

• i hate mutton chops tbh my boyfriend has like a chinstrap type thing but i think it only looks good on guys with jawlines chiselled by the gods

• I don't like any of them.

• I wouldn't care as long as they don't look or feel like pubes

• I don't like facial hair on men.

• I like the Brett personally but it depends on your facial shape to choose what suits you

• Full beards or nothing

What Guys Said 3

• I have the one un-labeled (normal?) third over on the bottom right myself. Ever since I grew it I have had SOOO mush more luck with the ladies, I know on here many girls say they hate beards, or anything more than the 5 o'clock shadow, but something tells me that is skewed by the teen girls... because I get compliments on mine all the time, especially with the glasses, it makes me look like a professor I am told, which is fitting for me.

• Just want stubble tbh

• Chicks seem to dig my walrus