Pick your favorite Hair length?

Pick your favorite Hair length?
And what do you think of Pixie hair cut?

Most Helpful Guy

• My personal preference is long hair on girls. I think it looks stunning. Anything from 16 and longer is really attractive to me. However, that doesn't mean other lengths are unattractive to me. 12" can look great! Just 16" and longer is the most attractive to me. Ideal would be around 20" if I picked a specific number.

As for pixie hair cuts, I have mixed feelings. A handful of girls can really pull it off. Those are usually the girls where their face is super cute anyway so they can pretty much pull off any haircut. Many girls can't pull off pixie hair cuts though. It really emphasizes the face, and frankly it just doesn't look good on some people. Also, the super short haircuts like things shorter than pixie hair cuts (especially buzz cut) are turn offs to me.

• What's your opinion on ~40"?

• Yeah. My mother has it and she's begging to cut them lol 😅

• @YourFutureEx Wow! That must've taken a long time to grow out!

Most Helpful Girl

• Mine is like 20 inches and I like it like that.

• Wouldn't it take a really long time to dry?
      Mine's like 8'' right now (working towards the long-haired samurai) and it takes a good 30 minutes to dry these days gees.

• RIP getting ready in 5 minutes,

• @Illusive_Man There's always the hair dryer option! :P

What Guys Said 11

• 12'
    Just enough to make it interesting without it crowding out the face.
    38ad.itocd.net/.../...2-4446-aef2-dfd56dd0ee9b.jpg

oh god... what's with the Russians?

• 16" to 18"? I like the long flowing lochs of the Amazon woman.

Extended river metaphors. I'm sorry.

Also pixie cuts are great with dark hair in my opinion, don't recall seeing a lighter one. But yeah.

Hair in general is pretty cool. GO HAIR!

• 14-16 inches are my preference, a bit more a bit less is cool too.
    Pixie cuts can look nice, but not every girl looks good in it in my opinion.
    For me, the shortest length I like on a woman is shoulder lenght.

• 14-16 inches I prefer.
    As far as pixie hair cuts, they never look good. Ever. Even Emma Watson looked hideous when she sported one.

• Yes, mine is not in the list and that is short pixie hair cut (only).

• My cousin is a fashion forecaster and blonde she pulls it off pretty damn well if you ask me... personally I like the long hair though.

• 8 inch and 28 inch are the best

• 28 inches.

• 18 inch is my favorite

• Always less than 14". I've always had a thing for short haired girls. I tolerate longer hair when it's in a braid (a) or dreadlocks but otherwise I'd rather it be shoulder height or shorter. Really short cuts are always a fave but not all girls look good in them.

• I actually think when its over 16'' its too long and just looks tatty and ugly. I actually like most girls with short hair either 8'' or 10 '' but mostly I like a pixie cut like probably from 1'' to 4'' is my favourite.

What Girls Said 19

• 22", but my hair grows so fast that I can't keep it that way for long even if I have my hair cut to 20". Now it's too long at 25".

You have to have a certain look to pull off a pixie cut, but it looks amazing if you can, so I think it's a hit or miss.

• Mine's at the 16-18" mark, and I like how it looks. It takes longer to dry and style, especially since u have thick hair, but it's worth it.

It really depends on the person as to what hair length (s) looks good on them. Some can pull off a pixie cut if they have the bone structure for it, but I wouldn't be a fan of it for me.

• Mine is 14" and I want to make it to 24-28".
    I have what to wait, lol. 😂
    And pixie cuts look good if your bone structure is for it, some girls look good with pixie cuts, but most of them don't. I had a pixie cut in 6th grade and everyone said it looks good on me, but I'm that type of person that looks good with half shaved head or pixie or anything. 😂
    But, any hair length can look good, it just depends on the person's face. ☺

• My hair length is 20"-22" maybe. I would like to have it to 28" but I don't see that happening 😓

With pixie haircuts, they can look good on some girls.

• I think it depends on the person. My hair is about up to my hips and I like it that length. But it really depends on the person. Some pull off short better and some pull off long better. If I was taking about what my favourite length on me would be then it wuld be either current length or around 14". I don't like the in between length for me.

• my hair when straightened is around 20 inch

• My hair is about 20" and I like it that way... I love the pixie cut but I can't pull it off

• 16 looks great. 18 is awesome.
    Mine is like 12... It's growing and I couldn't be happier :D

• 12-14 is ideal for me

it's hard pulling off a pixie hair cut unless you have the face shape for it

• My favorite hair length is 28 inches. I really want to grow my hair that long!
    For the moment my hair is still 17 inches :(

• I'm at like 14" right now and I like it so..

• Mine is 16'' I am cool with it. I just want more ; like 18''. I think it is ideal length for me.

• I think mine is somewhere around 12 and 14. And obviously I keep mine at my favorite length, so.. That.

• My hair is 14" atm and im tryna get it up to 18" (giggity). 18" looks best on me but uts5 cute where its at. Any shorter than 14" looks baad on me.

• 12 inches...

• I have a pixie cut, because, tbh, I look like horseshit with long hair.

• I always keep mine at 20'-22'

• 18" is perfect

• 22-24 inches is the best!