Fishnets?

What do guys think of fishnet stockings/hose/tights? And not just guys who think girls are sluts but average guys too!

Wearing them to a club on a night out, rather than broad daylight with grannies and kids watching - is this any better?

Most Helpful Girl

• I adore fishnet stocking, panty hose, tights and everything!

i thing they belong to the bedroom and public at the same time, in public for certain clothes, you have to wear stockings and it makes the legs look a lot better, sexier and you would look taller!

but I think stockings are for winter if its in public!

fishnet stockings are hot and not every girl could pull it off though. I gotta say, it might sounds harsh but any girl who has fat legs or not so pretty legs then she shouldnt wear them, because it will make the legs noticable and since its not her best asset then stay away from them!

What Guys Said 3

• well if you were in a club I'm sure all the guido's would jump at any opportunity to try to get with you...but they do look sexy and a lot of people dress really provocative at clubs so I think that would be fine. I didn't mean to hate on your fishnets, I was dating this girl and she wore them to school and I didn't even think it looked good..when I saw her in her house and she was wearing them now that's a different story. clubs are fine tho. oh and stockings, tights, hose? they are sexy too. black leggings...favorite womens pants of all time. hahah

• i think they are sexy, but they are sort of personal...like its sexy but wearing fishnets in public...it just doesn't look right with the girls I have seen wearing them but if you can pull it off than hey go for it.

• Yeah if I saw a girl wearing fishnets I'd either say goth or slutty.

What Girls Said 2

• I would rather wear them like at home with my boyfriend...not in public. I don't think it is attractive in public with little kids staring. It looks skanky ...

• Wear them in the comfort of your privacy. In public, they make you look like a slut. Sorry, but it is true. Unless that's the image you want to project.

However, tights with lace is fine.