Do you think that panty lines like this is a turn-off?

Most Helpful Guy

• Panty lines are not a turn off, but that string triangle on the coccyx and sacrum can be, even more so if the string shows above the belt.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah... I think it's perfectly normal.

• sarcasm? :D

• Comes* ...

• Thank you =)

What Guys Said 26

• Yea, VPL is BAD! That picture doesn't work well, because every guy is looking more at her snatch than the panty lines. Buy walking down the street, I don't want to see panty lines on a girl with leggings or yoga pants.
    A girl must have a thong or g-string to wear those types of pants.

• They are not that bad - They are exercise pants - If they were everyday pants - I don't like words like a turn off more a distraction

• Just the oposite, for me! I find them a real turn-on!

• No. Why? You women! Lol.. you women literally worry about everything! I never thought of this.. I just knew it was there and thats it.

• I'm more distracted by the position than the panty lines.

• Kinda turn off, noticeable from a mile away

• honestly a lot of things never matter if the girl has a nice body. For example girls posing in trash bags.

• Well I've been staring at that picture for about five minutes, and somehow the panty-lines aren't turning me off.

• WOAH darling, I can't just give you see when you feel like it. You can't just assume the position like this in public, relax.

• Turn on. I don't see why it would be negative or a turn off to see them.

• It's a turn ON! I would NOT be complaining if a girl was doing this!

• no, I think it is a turn on

• No. This is how the fashion world pushed on the ladies.

• No, it ain't a turn off, why?

• it's a turn ON. for me. especially in that pose.

• I think it's very hot. When a girl dresses like that, does it mean she's available? I can never tell.

• i love it... major turn on

• I think that it's trashy.

• No
    ---------

• No. Not at all

• total tun-on

• Nah not really. I mean from a purely aesthetic standpoint it's not the best but as a dude judging how attractive it is it's kinda irrelevant. I'd rather see panty lines than see a girl pulling out a wedgie

• It would be, if we were going out to a nice restaurant and you turned up wearing that outfit.

• Yeah. Definitely more of a turnoff than just wearing a thong or going commando.

• If she's wearing a thong out something else a little bit more sexy than they are definitely a turn on for me :)

• Personally I find yoga pants REALLY hot and seeing the outline for me makes even better. Also I'm pretty sure a girl would rather have underwear outline showing than everyone your private area. Just wear what comfortable. :)

What Girls Said 6

• Regardless of whether or not its makes guys horny, its tacky to walk around with your underwear visible like that.

• Well in that position, I'm pretty sure guys wouldn't mind at all.

• absolutely. vpl is a terrible fashion crime

• g string is better than that

• Men will fuck her regardless

• I happily sport panty lines in stuff like yoga pants if I'm out of yoga panties.
    Its better than letting people see my crack and hoohah and its more hygienic than thongs and commando.