Girls, Would you be with a guy who wears girls tight jeans?

Alright, so I wear girls low-rise skinny jeans. As tight as I possibly can fit into them. Around size 0-2. I am 6'1" and about 200lbs. So they fit super skin tight. However, i am not gay at all. Girls, could you be with a guy like me who wears girls skinny jeans?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would you do that to yourself?
    Isn't it uncomfortable?

• Well... I don't know. They dont hurt too much. Except i had to leave school once cause the pain was excruciating from sittinng too long. But what do you mean by "do that to yourself"? I enjoy them, i like how it feels like they hug my legs all tight, and i like how they look. Could you be with a guy who wore jeans like this?

• I can understand what you mean, but elastic underwear are just simply nothing near as tight in the crotch as girls low-rise jeans. I just don't feel happy unless it's pressed as tight as possible in the crotch to ensure my nuts are compressed into place. Yeah, it can be painful, but i can not handle them moving around, very annoying. But you make a good point and I appreciate your advice

• I am a real man who can handle a little pain in order to enjoy what feels good. Unless its sitting in class or walking too long, then it can be excruciating and miserable and if I have no place to take them off, i have to lay down until I am able to walk somewhere. I am sure it sounds stupid, but if a chick can handle wearing them, then I can too.

What Girls Said 4

• Well depends on your personality I guess, it's really not attractive though. You sound like a cross-dresser

• Mmmmm... I don't know, i only wear girls jeans, and the kind that look plain without designs or girly stuff. Not sure if i am exactly a cross-dresser, but i i know its odd for a guy to enjoy constricting clothes, specially in the crotch obviously. And I am straight, which is more odd. But oh wells, just a weird person I suppose.

• a heterosexual man with girl jeans isn't as weird as a heterosexual in a dress so
    sure

• No I wouldn't

• Can i ask why? What if you liked his personality?

• Oh shut up you fucking pussy, okay? You don't have the balls to be telling anyone to stop telling you the truth. So just shut the fuck up and respect what people say, okay? Good boy.

• Ok... sorry😔

• I call BS. No way a 200 lb man could fit into a size 0-2 jeans