Is it trashy to not wear a bra in public?

I hate bras. They are so uncomfortable. I'm a 36d, which is normal, I think. In your opinion do you find it trashy? Or do you think it shows confidence because I am being true to my feelings by not wearing one?

• It is trashy.
  • It shows confidence

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, it's certainly not trashy providing you're dressed reasonably and decently - it's perfectly possible to look trashy while wearing a bra, just the fact that you aren't wearing one in no way means that you must look trashy. It's a sad fact of life that some narrow minded and up tight folk will always judge women who don't wear a bra - why I've no idea, it's a stupid and ignorant basis for judging a person - who cares what they think?

No sensible open minded person would judge or consider your choice any sort of a big deal - it's just an item of clothing, it's entirely a woman's choice to wear one or not. If you prefer not to, then don't wear one - it's absolutely fine. Your size is not an issue, you'll be fine, you'll certainly do no harm and your certainly won't increase the risk of sagging if that worries you - in fact you'll minimise that risk by working and so strengthening the ligaments which naturally support the breasts. And while you should just do it because you want to do it, (and assuming what you wear means it's possible to tell you're not wearing one), choosing not to wear a bra is a very cute, confident and attractive look and to me says that you know your own mind and care not for the views of the tiny minded and idiotic. Which is a pretty positive message all round in my view! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on where you're going and what you have on. Realistically, if you don't wear a bra, your boobs are likely to look saggy, more bouncy, and if your nipples are hard it's going to show. If you're going somewhere where there are children or going to church where modesty is encouraged, then yes, that is very trashy. There are other ways to show confidence besides slinging your 36d's around. Especially if you're going to get an attitude with people for looking, staring, or guys for catcalling/ making comments about them.

• I don't wear then simply because I despise them. And I don't really notice people staring. Lol..

• @Asker Alrighty well to answer your question, yes that is very trashy in some situations.

What Guys Said 21

• Neither A nor B, it's just whatever.

• I would probably assume you're some type of feminist to be honest.

(ready for downvotes, bring em!)

• Why? Feminist wear bras 😂😂

• I love how there are no downvotes

• @boatfullofpeace Ya i know, i dont understand gag. i always present honest opinions, sometimes people get mad over nothing, other times not. I don't get it.

• Yes, according to me it does indicate some confidence on your part, but it's also a personal choice as well.

• I love no bra, and especially if you're not showing any cleavage, it's extremely confident. I always wondered why women didn't do this more often.

• No, not trashy at all. But be prepared to get a lot of looks as some fabrics will emphasize the natural swell and curve of your breast, to say nothing of temperature and nipples.

Guys notice and most certainly will other women notice.

• I think you should do what you want.

Are you willing to accept the attention it brings? good or bad?

• It's not trashy, But I also don't see it as confidence (though I voted that one for stats).
    I just see it as someone who is confortable. Like if you were in a pyjama.

• 36D means that's a lot of "flop".

I think smaller chested women do better with the braless look although - the larger gals sure do make life more interesting for guys! :D

• it´s not trashy and it doesn´t show confidence. when i see a girl not wearing a bra in public, i believe she is a person that thinks outside of the box. doesn´t obay to unrelected conventions and has a head of her own.

• i would love it if more women went braless lol.

honestly, its your choice but dont be surprised if you get more looks from men though. we love boobs after all.

• Ehh, could be either way.

Just be aware that doing so will draw attention, some that you might like, some you might not like. Some guys might decide to act poorly.

• It can be trashy. If the bra isn't comfortable you can always find one that works for you so just try to do that instead which would be better for you.

• One problem is that you need to watch out for your tits. not that i care, but when women get horny or excited their tits get hard, and you can clearly see that through ones shirt. its hot, but it might look unprofessional

• as long as you don't wear a see through or sheer shirt it isn't trashy.

• depends , if you're boobs sag a lot it would seem trashy. but if not I dont mind it.

• it is perfectly fine.

• Trashy if you're wearing a see-through top. But hey, I'm okay with trashy sometimes.

• I think bras are unhealthy.

• I have to say I'm a BIG fan of 36Ds braless! Especially if you have a nice shape to them.

• it shows confidence that you want to get fucked

• I think a girl in her bra is sexier than without, plus, what if it's some 70 year old woman, I don't need to see her cleavage, right?

What Girls Said 20

• Honestly yes I find it trashy. Your nipples will show through and it will be even worse if it's cold and you get hard or if you wear a see though T-shirt that won't be good.

Also take it from me you're a D and I'm a DD I'm not that big of a fan of bras either but you have large boobs the bra is your friend when you don't where them your breast will adjust to that and will begin to sag more and more and you'll be young with the breast of and old lady.

• Yeah why not. People know you have boobs already, they know you got nips, it's literally nothing anybody hasn't seen before. So who cares? As long as you're okay with it, it's fine. People act like they've never seen boobs before, and don't know why they're there or what they're for.

• Depends what else you're wearing and if you're drawing attention to the fact that you're not wearing one. Women with small boobs can get away with wearing no bra under a tank top and most people won't even notice. But when you're bigger, it's a lot more obvious.

I'm larger chested and I'll go to the store without a bra on if I'm wearing a hoodie or something because I don't feel like throwing one on.. but I'd never go out and about normally without one.

• Yes, yes it is. Especially for bigger breasts.
    Unless you're wearing a coat and aren't taking it off...

• It's whatever makes YOU comfortable. I am one who never wears a bra under any circumstances, in fact I would have to look but I seriously don't think I even own one at this time.

• Not necessarily confidence, but I don't think it's trashy to not wear one, it's just natural

• honestly i wore no bra at my fall homecoming my junior year of high school because i had no bra that i could wear with the dress i was wearing and in my senior portrait (which is my profile picture) i was forced to tape my boobs because i had no bra that i could wear with an off the shoulder top i sounded like a bag of sun chips every time i moved and i do have D cups so do whatever you want.

• I don't think either poll option is right, just go for it - having tits is not trashy, fuck bras - they suck!

• how is 36d normal?

• It depends on what you are wearing. There are many tops and dresses I have that I go braless and look classy. Its only trashy if you are wearing something that makes it obvious, ( those backless tank tops that show all side boob, tight fit tops, etc.) Its like why bother wearing a top, just join a nudist colony bc your not leaving much to the imagination anyways. It looks like you are trying to get attention in the wrong way, I think its distasteful. Otherwise braless if fine, done in a tasteful, modest and flattering manner.

• Girls with small breasts can pull this off easily but the more endowed you are it becomes a bit trashy to use your words.

• you should not worry what other people think - if you are comfortable and confident then go ahead be braless! I hate bras too

• I totally see where ur coming from and I get it. But I think it depends where u live for one but some people in society would frown at that but I think guys would love it!

• i think it's only trashy if you're already wearing a trashy outfit. i'm with you though, i dislike wearing bras. usually when i go out i wear a sports bra.

• They're should be a do whatever you want option. If it's for a trip to the grocery store you could get away with it. But if it's something like church, parties, social gatherings, do so at your own risk.

• Sometimes i dont feel like wearing out when I go outside my boobs are small so I don't think people would notice it only if my nipples were hard lol but I don't find it trashy.

• I honestly wouldn't care either way.

• as long as your nipples aren't showing it would look find

• i don't think you need to supply any response if you go braless... its totally your choice and no one elses.. be happy and enjoy:)

• As long as it's not having anything sticking out. Make it decent and it's fine. Like if your nipple is noticable then that's trashy