Can guys fill in their eyebrows?

I want to fill in my eyebrows because they are really thin and i was wondering if i did it would it look unnatural or anything or is there a way to make it natural looking?

Most Helpful Girl

• sure why not? as long as they dont look ridiculously filled in. i have a tip though.

fill them in and go all out. then wash your face and wash it well. some of the product will remain in your brows and it won't look too much. i do that sometimes and it works a treat.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• Look up eyebrow tutorials

• yes they can?

• very helpful opinion.

• You can do whatever you want you don't need permission for your own face! I would recommend Anastasia Brow Wiz

• If they're gay

• You can. Just make sure it looks taste full though and that you've gotten rid of any excess hairs first.

• go ahead. no ones stopping you and whos to say only girls can enhance their appearances with cosmetics. just get one close to your natural color and lightly fill them in. no sharp lines!!

• Its still make-up.

• Ya of course they can. Guys can also wear makeup is they want

• Try it and see what you think...

What Guys Said 0