Does straight or wavy/curly hair suit me better?

These pictures were taken a few weeks apart. I know the quality of the pictures is pretty bad. Does straight or wavy/curly hair suit me better - and why?
Also, I'm always open to beauty advice :)Does straight or wavy/curly hair suit me better?

0|0
8|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I usually like wavy but I think straight really suits your features, though both look great.

I think mostly because you have this kind of chiseled face, a prominent nose, a bit statuesque, which comes out more with the straighter bolder lines in the hair.

I might be explaining it all poorly, or just trying to justify a personal preference for an aesthetic. Maybe I should just stop and vote for straight hair.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you! I see where you're coming from, and that's a really nice compliment actually. I do think that straight hair accentuates my cheekbones and jaw line, as my face is fairly angular.

• Show All
    • Yeah, it's a work in progress! I have a few others but I need to get them from my phone to my laptop... ugh :(

• Good luck -- I think you shouldn't have a hard time finding guys who are interested in you regardless of the hairstyle, if that's what you're after.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think both suit you! You could tell me curly was your natural hair and i'd believe you and same for straight! I feel like you look older with straight though!

0|0
    0|0
    • My natural hair is actually wavy/curly - when I wear it curly, I use just a little bit of product to help shape the curl. Thanks!

What Guys Said 10

• You look great with either. You look younger, more innocent with straight, and you look more sophisticated and sexy with wavy.

0|0
    0|0
    • Really? I've always heard that I look older with straight hair!

• Straight hair suit you better. You look your age with your hair straight. You look a tiny bit more older with your hair curly.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look great in both pictures. The straight hair makes you look a bit sexier, the curly hair warmer and romantic.

You can do both!

0|0
    0|0
  • both looks great... choose whatever you prefer. I think I like the straight a tad more

0|0
    0|0
  • You can go either way honestly :)

0|0
    0|0
  • The second picture is way better.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look slightly better with straight hair, but you pull off both well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Here's an idea, straight towards the top but wavy towards the bottom

0|0
    0|0
  • Straight

0|0
    0|0
  • you look good with either one. but the first pic got my kind of hard. (could be cuz it's a better shot though.)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Both styles look amazing on you!! The straight hair is sassier and the curly hair is sweeter - Definitely rock both!! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow! You look like 2 different people with 2 different hairstyles!
    Amazing.
    Both suite you great, but curly hair makes you seem a bit more naturally approachable - I'd say. =)

0|0
    0|0
  • You look beautiful either way. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • They both suit you great. Straight makes you look like a youthful, studious girl. Wavy hair makes you look more glamorous. I like how your hair and eye colors match.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know I usually like straight hair because I'm lazy and I just like the look but you honestly look great with both so whichever is easier

0|0
    0|0
  • i like straight

0|0
    0|0
  • Straight

0|0
    0|0