Jealous when other guys look at my girlfriend!!

Ohh I hate this feeling that I have got at the moment... please some1 help me out...

i am so lucky to have a really beautiful girl by my side. I love her so much and she loves me so much. The trust is there, I have known her for years and we both fully trust each other!! which is wicked... (i have never had that before)

but if we are out together I will be paranoid about other guys looking at my girl... her body is so sexy it gets me angry to know other guys are perving over her... I no its natural but I hate to know that guys are looking at her body like a peace of meat... I find it really horrible inside and I think its jealousy!!!

why can't I be proud and when I see guys looking at my girl not get angry!!!

some help me understand this problem!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's jealousy:

It's a normal reaction, but it might help to re frame it. Instead of getting angry, think "Yeah, she is hot isn't she... and she's with ME!" Try to see it as a competition that you've already won. I don't like to compare a person with an object, but since jealousy does objectify people anyway I will: Imagine you had a Ferrari. Every guy who saw you in it wanted it. How would you feel? Mad? No! You'd love it right? Because it's yours!

Trusting your girlfriend is really a sign of respect for her. If you don't trust her, she may find it insulting.

But it might not be jealousy:

I'm wondering also if it might not be jealousy, but if you are reacting like that because you know that she is more than just a sexy girl, and the way the guys look at her is disrespectful. If you are, I see that as a positive thing. But of course, getting angry doesn't help. Just do what women do, and think, "What a loser - you wish!" lol!

What Girls Said 5

• You have her, they don't.....who should really be the jealous one here? *scratches head*

Guys look at girls....that's all there is to it. Some have dirtier minds than others. Just shows how disrespectful they are. But there is no harm being done unless they straight up flirt with her in public and she doesn't want to be mean and tell them to go away. But even so, don't get angry, just tell her "hey baby, we gotta get going." Aaaand, walk away with your arm around her.

• Just think of it lyk this she is yours and not theirs they just wish she was theirs but they can't have her becuz she is taken by you....

• It's easy to be jealous, I'm that way too, But now, at 33 years old, I have learned over the years, that it is a wasted emotion. YES be proud that other guys look at her, as long as she doesn't act on it, it's okay. You have to work on it, but try because jealousy can rip a relationship apart very quickly and very harshly. Just think, if nobody EVER looked at her, you'd probably loose interest, for real.

• Jealousy is there because deep down you don't trust her fully, deep down you think that she might like someone more and end up leaving you. Which is insecurities on your part. That is something YOU need to get over. She's with you because she wants to be with you. Get that in your brain.

If she ever did leave you...then that is something YOU have to come to terms with.

• i am so sexy k I am liek teh hottest girl around people wanna fk me so hard I got big tits big ass nice bod sexy face everything lol guys and even girls wanna fk me I'm that sexy I'm a model 2 so if I was you id not care lol good luck I'm gonna fk som guy

What Guys Said 6

• +1 to hotmama :) think it this way : She is so hot, grabbing all the eyeballs out there, and in the end of the day she is YOURS... your girlfriend, you should obviously feel happy about it and appreciate other guys looking at her.
    And come on, every guy doesn't look at a girl in a perverted way. Maybe she is attractive, that's why. Don't take it as a sign of perversion. Feel happy that your girlfriend is beautiful, just like you would have felt if your Ferrari grabbed some eyeballs! Feel proud of it

• i have the same problem.my girl started hangin out at the same place I do and I've stopped going there because of not wantin to waste gas but she goes up there a lot and I dont like her bein there when I'm not because I don't know what my friends are doin and who else is up there.she tells me she only wants me and doesn't care bout anyone else.i believe her but I think bout it and it just gets me mad so then it starts a fight.i just have mixed emotions because I dont want to get hurt so someone please help

• I know where your coming from,lol.My wife and I just got back from the Cracker Barrel and the dude at the register wouldn't stop staring at my wifes chest.When talking to her all his attention was directly on her chest in fact! Now I am from a rougher area moved to a different state all together and back home it would have been on! I am now 33 with a kid and 2 step kids and a not so good police record but mostly a calmer person now,lol. I wanted to hop the counter and choke the **** outta him and ask was it worth it and I was sooooooo shaky inside I almost lost my cool.I love my wife and I have NEVER felt like this with anyone else before.I feel your pain my friend!

• Take it as a compliment that your girl is good to look at. Would you rather have everyone look away from her because they find her so disgusting?

• What I usually do is when I catch a guy staring I say " what the FUCK are you looking at!!" Usually they turn away because they know they are in the wrong, but every now and then you get a tough guy who wants to respond back with some smart shit to say and that's when I pull out my knife and that's when they really back down

• It's a compliment. other guys find your girlfriend attractive, that's an indirect kudos to you.

now quit being so insecure.