Why do my trousers smell?

Why do my trousers smell?

My school trousers are made of polyester. I've had them on a couple of days and already they're quite smelly. I have to wear them every day and am worried that though they might look nice they stink.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your body disposes of many different items. You have sweat, for instance. We use deoderant to block body odor. When you wear the same stuff over and over, you have skin cells that flake off and stick to other things. You go to the bathroom several times a day, so you could've dribbled on them or not have wiped yourself very well. Just wash them. If you're able to afford another pair, I would purchase another or two to rotate out during washes.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• Can't you own more than one pair? I wore uniforms at my school and I had like 5 pairs of identical shirts and pants and switched them out.

What Guys Said 4

• Your 14, so you are in puberty and that means you are going to sweat more and smell more.
    Your trousers picked up on your body odor and if you wear them more often, they pick up more of your odor.
    You need to wash them with a good laundry detergent.

• You're in puberty

• Wash them

• hmm... cos you shit on them?

well they can get dirty. the material is moot.