Tanning stickers guys?

Hey guys what do you think of a girl with a tanning stickers? Is hot or not.. If hot wear would you like to see it on a girl's body and what would you like to see a heart, play bunny, and so on...?

Most Helpful Girl

• My friend has a bunny on her hip and personally I think it looks kinda slutty

• What if it wasn't a bunny would it still looks slutty cause I sure in the heck don't wanna look like that lol.

• No idea...what about you?

• I donk know, what would you get?

What Guys Said 3

• Bikini line, or right above the bra line are my favorites.

• I find the fake tan unattractive, so I don't like the sticker thing, looks slutty.

• as long as its natural because fake tanning is super bad for your skin

What Girls Said 2

• I don't see why people think the bunny is "slutty". It's just a pic, it doesn't have to mean anything. The girl could just think it's cute

• I hate that whole playboy bunny thing. No offense meant, I know some people think it's cute. But I see young teens with it and that gives me a gross feeling. I mean, it has to do with porn, for crying out loud. I don't know.

Dolphins and palm trees and stuff, though, that sounds cute.

• Yeah I hate the whole bunny idea too..yeah they all sounds cute, but I don't know which one yet lol.. I just wanted something sexy not slutty type you know what I mean..?

• Well... it's not like it's permanent... don't stress TOO much.

I think a dolphin sounds cutest myself. Or a flower. Or something whimsical like an ice cream cone or an umbrella.

• Thanks girl....