Are moles (beauty marks) ugly?

Okay so I have a Beauty mark on my lower back and I'm not talking about huge hairy moles I mean Like a brown flattish medium mark on the back that shows when u wear any kind of pants except high waste, I'm super insecure about it and it makes me feel ugly. I never wear any of my pants anymore that make my mark show and I've cried about it many times, all my friends say that it's not a big deal but I know they're lying I wanted to ask people who can be completely honestAre moles(beauty marks) ugly?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah it's good! I don't mind that... And nice back! :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• I find them more towards the neutral, not that appealing side, but I don't think they're hideous unless they're huge moles.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 7

• It's not an issue at all. I used to play connect the dots with the freckles on my ex's back. I really don't think it would matter to anyone at all. Believe for friends.

• I view moles and lumps as imperfections and do not understand why anyone would call them beauty marks. What do they add to a person's attractiveness?

They are never attractive, anyway.

Wishing you the best of luck.

• I love moles and beauty marks. I wish I had more.. Also your back is perfect, lol, I wish mine looked like that

• in our culture, a mole is an attractive features, especially on a girl's face
    "she looks sweeter with moles on her face" is a common phase in my country

• I have like 3 of those on my back and like 7 smaller ones on my stomach, just be happy you only have one ( ;

If you want you can just let it remove. I had two moles removed, it does leave a small scar so you should decide if you rather have a scar or a mole

I don't think it looks ugly by the way

• Not at all. I wouldn't even have noticed it had you not said anything.

• A birthmark is literally a beauty mark in my eyes... . That is how you were created and you must embrace that unique mark upon your skin... You may see at as the worst thing but to some people it will be the most beautiful thing :)