Do you think it's sexy for girls to wear collars out in public?

I started talking to this very pretty girl at the store today. Everything about her was adorable... but the one thing that caught my eye was her collar!

When I saw the collar around her neck, I found her completely irresistible!

Here's a few examples of what I'm talking about:

Bebe Rexha with a collar is perfect!!

I can't get this one to load, but it's my favorite! (Still Bebe Rexha):
http://lzimages.lazygirls.info/bebe_rexha_bebe_rexha_instagram_july_Kyht9H3f.sized

I wish collars were more popular, but I rarely see them where I live. What do you think? Do you like collars on women or do you think they're weird?

Please explain why!

• Yes, collars are sexy!
  • No, collars are weird!
  • They're okay.
Lol I guess they are called chokers... my bad! But I also find BDSM collars very sexy in public!

Most Helpful Girl

• my boyfriend likes me to wear a choker all the time and he only lets me take it off sometimes and you can see the mark around my neck cos it is very tight

• Haha sounds sexy!

• it sounds like she needed to be punished to show her what happens if she disobeys you and she was probably turned on although I'm sure she likes to be able to breathe with her neck naked again

• She deserved her punishment! I usually don't have to punish very often, but I always make sure my punishments get my point across. Usually it stops the behavior in it's tracks... but other times it only makes it worse lol

What Girls Said 6

• they're' alright. I wore it once just for fun. And this guy came up to me and told me my dom was lucky... I was like wait Wot :0

• those are called cockers its a style of jewelry. if yo have the right beck it looks ok

i was thinking you meant colors with studds and spikes.. like a dog wears.

• Chockers* I felt the need to correct that... xD

• I wasn't correcting you, @asker, I was correcting her cause of how she spelled it, it could be taken a different way.
      I now realized I misspelled it too (though I spelled it right in my opinion).

• @AleDeEurope I know you weren't correcting me... it's just funny when someone misspells a correction

• Just wondering, what general area do you live in that they're called collars? Where I live we call them chokers. I've never heard them called collars and when I saw your question I was really confused at first.

• Iowa. I probably see 1 girl every 3-4 months with a choker on!

• I wonder if that's a new term. My mom's from Iowa and I've never heard her call them that.

• It probably has something to do with the town/city I live in. Where I live, surrounding cities are usually about 2-3 years ahead of us!

• they're alright

• They're ok

• It was trashy in the 90s. It's trashy now.

• Girls can wear what they like. I know girls that dress and act slutty, but have dated the same guy since high school.

• Did I say that the girl was trashy for looking trashy? No. Get over yourself. Not everyone is attacking your kink. Stop borrowing trouble.

• Lol sorry... just kind of in an arguing mood today!

What Guys Said 10

• The top one is fine. A collar is usually way to distracting and it draws to much attention to it. If it does not fit into the rest of the outfit or is a piece of jealery then it is viewed as slutty or she is viewed as a punk.

• Who cares how people view her. She should live the way she wants!

• I wouldn't say it's "sexy", but I don't mind. It's jewelry. Not very common jewelry from my experience.

• Chokers? Yeah, they're pretty hot on a hot girl.

• do you like them to be tight around our necks?

• @neilsmart It's cute watching my sassy sub struggle to regain dominance when I'm choking her! She's a quarter of my size... I win every time!! I know exactly what some of those guys would do to you, but that's too graphic to post on here

• That's really hot haha. Once my boyfriend and I were on a night out in town and he tightened my choker for the evening to see how long I could last before asking him to loosen it slightly. When we got home, he throatf**ked me while it was still on and half way through he let me take it off to make it easier for me to swallow

• Those are chokers. I would think a girl wearing a dog or cat collar in public would be hotter.

• Yes, a dog collar would be very hot! Sadly, many people might find it fucked up.

• It's weird to me how people say be open minded, but then turn around and say stuff like wearing dog/cat collars go too far.

• depends on the girl and the style she's trying to achieve but i think @hawaiikai would look sexy in one haha

• They are alright.

• Girls can make ANYTHING look sexy!
    LITERALLY! 😆

• Suits certain people/outfits.
    Sometimes it looks really good yea.

• If she likes it, why not? I think they're ugly, but that doesn't matter.

• she only wear it in bedroom, but my collar has belt

• that is hot

• You don't use a collar to tame her. The collar is usually a gift after she's trained.

• yea i already tamed her, and i like to use my collar on her