Does a big ass forehead make a girl less attractive? If so, how can I hide mine?

Kate Bosworth, Christina Ricci, Tyra Banks, and Rihanna all have one thing in common. If you read the title of this question or just took a slight glance at the photo above you can probably guess that it's their big ass foreheads. I too suffer from a big ass forehead. Big ass forheads just run in my family. My grandmom has a big ass forehead, which she passed on to my mother, which she passed on to all of her children. This has caused me to be extremely insecure. I never wear my hair back or up anymore unless I have a headband or scarf that can disguise my big ass forehead. I never part my hair in the middle. My hair is always either parted to the side usually in my signature bob, or covered up. All the memes about girls with big foreheads aren't helping me get over my insecurities.

I feel kind of ugly, like an alien with a big ass head. I guess my insecurities started surfacing in calculus class a few months ago when this really attractive guy walked up to me and told me I had a thirty-sixhead really loud in front of my hole class. (Translation: A big ass forehead) Then I told a close friend that I had been thinking about cutting my hair and he said I shouldn't cause then all I'll have left is my big ass forehead. I hate taking pictures now. I either crop out the top of my head or I use the flower crown snapchat emoji.
The flower crown emoji is super effective at hiding my forehead. I've been thinking about getting bangs instead of cutting my hair just to specifically cover my forehead. I don't know if I'm just paranoid. I wish I had a picture for an example of what it looks like but I haven't taken a photo with my forehead exposed.

Most Helpful Guy

• Doesn't matter if people find you more or less attractive. You gotta make do with the hand you're dealt. I have a beard, some people don't like it, some do. I don't give a fuck and because of that people don't judge me on it. People are funny creatures, if they sense self consciousness about something they'll focus on it even more, just own it girl. You aren't even unattractive but being self conscious could make you appear unattractive. After all, people see what you display. Which is why people with horrible body language are thought to be weird.

Thanks for your input. I just have one thing to say about what you said. Can you really use your beard as an example? You can grow a beard or shave it off. You can control how your beard looks.

Yes, I can control my beard if I wanted to, but my point is that regardless of that, looking different or acting different is only noticeable if you are self-conscious about it. It's like drawing attention to yourself because you're uncomfortable about whether or not people are going to respond well. And then by drawing attention to it, people don't respond well. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• I think so much of that is just your insecurities. I know there was one random guy who said that to you but that's hardly a reason to spiral into the abyss. I think you're looking at the mirror a different way than we see you and zoning in on things you're insecure about. Try to snap out of it because insecurities tend to lead you to a downward spiral where you start becoming socially awkward and the response to that will make you focus more on your insecurities.

There generally isn't such a thing as "big ass forehead". Women who have that appearance will generally have eyes that are slightly lower than usual or hairlines which are higher than usual. That's about it. And there are plenty of men who like the women you posted and while your flowers are blocking everything, you have a very pretty face to me (and I'm sure to a lot of guys out there).

• Thank God. I couldn't tell if I was just being paranoid because people had said something about it or it was actually there. I never really noticed it until people started mentioning it. I actually used to wear my hair up all the time. I guess it was just all in my head. Thanks.

• Almost certain that's the case (no sugarcoating).

• Well thank you for the honesty

• LOL all the women you showed there were all good looking hahaha

• Yea I know. But they're well known people with big ass foreheads. There are so many rude memes about Tyra's and Rihanna's foreheads.

• therre are too many mean people in this world lol

• Bangs are attractive. Regardless, you do look pretty. I have huge forehead myself (high hairline really) and got roasted about it all throughout high school lol (You got an Eight-head, that sh** look like HDTV, your edge-up is horrendous), which led me to wear hats more often. Growing and styling my hair doesn't seem to hide much either. Not sure just how much the flowers are hiding but yours doesn't look bad imho.

• You look cute

• no, it depends from person to person and you look good, stop worrying

What Girls Said 6

• It doesn't look like you have a big forehead but I understand what you are going through. I too feel like mine is too big and often get bangs or side bangs to hide it. The women you showed are all pretty. You look very pretty yourself, bangs or not.

• I know they're all pretty women. I just chose them because they're all well known and have giant foreheads. Also thank you for the compliment.

• you're welcome.

• have a fringe?

• I was really insecure about mine when I was younger. But I just learned to accept it. I'd rather have a big forehead than a really small one 😁

• Lol, you're cute. A fivehead=smarter 😁

• LMAO. It's ok. You're not the only one. If it really bothers you though, you could always get bangs

I've been thinking about bangs for a while. I'm just worried if it'll look good and my forehead is already super prone to breaking out.

• I don't think you have one, even minus the flower crown, I don't really notice it too mich