Girls, do you sometimes show pantylines on purpose?

Ok, so as an example I got some images from the public internet (made sure their faces don't show!). Do you sometimes do you show those undies lines on purpose? Do you think they do? Cos I kinda think that this is hot but I can't believe that they don't do it intentionally. I mean, if they have a mirror they would see the black under the white.

12

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I do not. The first pic though is a bikini cover so it's no surprise that it's sheer.

What Girls Said 11

• I know a lot of guys think it's hot so if I'm going to the bars crusing for cock and want lots of it I will wear a semi sheer dress and contrasting bra/panties under it. I usually get the desired results! As a bisexual woman I also find it sexy to see panties through a woman's dress or pants or even pantylines. If I'm out at a bar or club and see a woman with her panties showing through her clothes I'm very likely going to approach her and compliment her on her sexy panties. I guess you could say I have a panty fetish.

• I can't say that I have ever donr that in purpose... not sure why anybody would want to.. but maybe some do...

honestly, i think in some cases it CAN be hote, like the one on the 1st especially or last

• I doubt that many girls realise that their panties line are visible. Because visible underwear is tacky.
    I've gotten in similar situation. Had put fastly my summer pants on (not tight at all) for buying some food in nearest shop. I've noticed in the line one dude right behind me kept steering at my butt all the time till the point it was unbearable. When I returned I saw in the mirror that my underwear was slightly visible. It was embarasing as hell knowing that I had these pants for a half of a year and DIDN'T notice untill then.

Well, guys stare at butts for no reason... :D

• I don't show pantylines on purpose, that's one thing that absolutely revolts me, is when MY pantylines show. I don't know how those girls can wall look in the mirror and be ok walking out with sheer pants/shorts on.

Probably the same way as poorly shaved guys :D they just don't care even if they know... if they do.

Haha probably but you won't catch me dead doing that lol

Well, probably I won't catch you at all because I reside in A far away segment of Europe :))

• Never ever. Ever.

• Nope, I don't like lines showing.

• No, sometimes I'll realize my leggings are exceptionally tight around my rear end and may show my undergarment lines but I'll typically wear a loose shirt to cover it.

• So ugly lmfao and the third girl has a pad on. Meep merp

Does she? Did not notice it before :D

• LOLOLOL. N one does that on purpose.

Literally NO ONE.

But don't they just see this on themselves? I suppose for example the first one apparently tried to dress nicely. Also I'm sure it is not her "weekend" undies...

I can guarantee you that when she looked in the mirror before she left the house, she did NOT know you could see panties through that dress in daylight. No way.

• No not on purpose but it happens

• Not on purpose, but when I have them I don't care