Guys, Do guys prefer a body like Ariana Grande or with a body with more muscles/curves?

I workout 6 times a week for overall tone, 2 leg days a week to really grow my glutes. But now I'm not sure if I should be focusing more on cardio to look more skinny. I don't know if guys prefer that body type like Ariana Grande because she get's so much attention. Which body type do you prefer? (The second girl is a bikini competitor Nikki Blacketter)Guys, Do guys prefer a body like Ariana Grande or with a body with more muscles/curves??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 27

• Why don't girls like you go to gym near me? seriously all the girls here are slobs. I just want a girl that will work out with me hard core and keep up. If you can't tell a muscular gym freak girl. Not like roided out women. Like that Nikki girl. Keep the good work!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Oooooooo no. The first girl is perfect. Second is not my type.

0|1
    0|0
  • Both have their benefits, but I think Ariana's is better. I think if I had to justify it I'd say I like girls who are just in shape as oppose to girls who spend very much time on their body.

But I like girls who are proud about their bodies no matter what the most.

0|0
    0|0
  • Defiantly would choose the 2nd chick.

But I'm happy with whatever my girl has but that being said being fit and healthy never hurt anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are good type bodies. Now me personally I cannot stand fake boobs. Even if you have A cup size i would appreciate that over fakes. That girl in the second looks like she has fakes so that is a turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ariana, cause I'm not gay

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Yeah because fucking a girl with muscle is so gay.

You're probably insecure lol.

• Show All
    • 3mo

No, I'm just stating a fact... grow up.

• 3mo

@BruceJender whatever you say, homeboy. Also calling me insecure isn't a fact 👌. And yeah, I don't like fucking dudes... It's that simple. If I wanted a person with muscles, I would've done it in the locker room in middle school 😂

• I love both xD as long as the body is not exaturating fat or anorexic thin. It' s fine
    I'm also in to a bit muscular girls to yeah. A BIT!

0|0
    0|0
  • Holy shit that second chick. Hnnnnnnnng

0|0
    0|0
  • ariana grande body is just mehh and a total turn off
    last one is much better

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely more curves and muscles. Ariana Grande is cute, but she resembles a child, kinda preferred when she had more meat on her bones...

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on the individual. Both are good in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are fine but miss grande would easily take the lead here

0|0
    0|0
  • I would rather have a girl that's just a little on the chubby side lol 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • i could get behind a little fitness

0|0
    0|0
  • both are sooooper ugly, especially the second one... might as well be a man

0|0
    0|0
  • I vote Ariana Grande. Have you seen when she did that "Ew" skit with Jimmy Falon?

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the second one, keep working out

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, the problem is Grande has the body of a 12 year old boy so it's a turn off for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • That nikki chick is a nutcase

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer my girl to have curves for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Ariana Grande

0|0
    0|0
  • With more muscles so she can dominate me.

0|0
    0|0
  • What I want, is Kate Upton

0|0
    0|0
  • Ariana for sure, I like a girl with a body that size, not too thin and not too much weight, with a small to average ass and smaller tits

0|0
    0|0
  • I would bone her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ariana Grande. She cute asf

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer soft and curvy. Defined muscles are a turnoff.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

are u urself buff? like do u have defined muscle? just curious

• Show All
    • 3mo

That was in reference to women, though. I don't like women who have such low body fat that they have defined muscles. I like soft, feminine female bodies.

• 3mo

With a healthy amount of body fat.