Which plus woman looks the best in bikini/lingerie wear to you?

If you don't like , okay.. but don't be rude or mean in the comments. I'll post two photos of four different plus size models in lingerie outfits or bikinis just choose which one you like the best 😊

1) Diana

2) Bree Westbrooks

3) Loey

4) Passion Jones

Most Helpful Guy

• Yikes! They all need to drop at least 50 lbs both for their health and to look much, MUCH better. Of the group, I'd say girl 1 has the best shot of looking hot after weight loss. Also, with her current look she should downplay most of her body (by trying to cover trouble areas) and play up her boobs, which are her best feature (probably with something see through or exposing a lot more.

Thanks for answering

I don't know my own measurements tbh , but they all are confident and have big boobs and a big butt and I don't lol

Actually, girl 3 has the very unfortunate body type of being big everywhere EXCEPT her boobs! lol! How much do you weigh?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see why anyone should be mean. All kinds of colors and sizes are beautiful. We were not manufactured in a factory for all of us to look the same. If I were that size, I don't think I would ever have kind the confidence to wear things like that, so kudos to them.

I think all of them look great, but if I had to pick one, it would be Diana.

What Guys Said 11

• Sorry, I'm not into whales 😳

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

• sorry but I don't find any of them attractive at all

Thanks for answering

• How the fuck have we got to the point where these women can be called models?

They are models in the plus size industry they were even on Torrids fall magazine

• 1.
    I don't know why people are being mean to these women calling them Wales/fat
    These are beautiful women.

Stop being so mean

Thanks for answering haha

• Nope

• uh no, this is not just a different type of woman. These are women who eat too much, no way around that. It shouldn't be glorified... what's next? "Which hardcore meth addict looks the best?" same shit.

you don't glorify hedonism or addiction of any type, INCLUDING OVEREATING.

this also encourages people to think it's okay to get to this unhealthy level of weight and unnatural body type. It's not, it's obesity, and nothing more eloquent.

And that's not mean, that's reality. this is ridiculous... and if it's going to be taken this far, at least have them dress up in Big Mac Wrappers to complete the delusion.

• 3) Loey, if I had to choose.

Thanks for answering

• None of them... They are all ugly

• They are really fat so nope.

• They look great.. much bigger than me.. lol
    I would choose Diana, but the others are superb too

• None

Thanks for answering

What Girls Said 8

• Good lord there are a bunch of assholes on here!!

I prefer Loey's shape with Diana's lingerie. There are so many options these days!

I agree with your first sentence

• none...

• first lady

• Ehh none honestly.

Now i feel sick watching all these 😰

• Oh honey no

Thanks for answering

• I'm sorry... but rolls aren't sexy.

Thanks for answering

• Bree

• Some women have no self-respect :(

What do you mean?

True statement

So they should hide inside with no life until they lose weight so they don't offend your eyes? It's ok for woman who don't meet others ideal beauty standards to feel good about themselves whether they want to change or not.