Are blondes more beautiful?

I have 2 sisters , both are blondes and have green eyes - everyone always talks about how beautiful they are.
I am brunette and I have dark eyes. I don't know why I am not similar to my sisters at all, but I always felt the ugliest one in the family.
What is so special about blondes that men like them more?

Most Helpful Guy

• Omg, this old thing! Ugh, I really don't know, but I really think it's just the media, and females more so that believe that. Maybe if you look at a poll it will slightly be for blonds, and if anything, that's probably just because brunettes are more common. Therefore: more guys have been with brunettes; blondes are then more "exotic", and simply something different; which causes many to want them more. But honestly, I promise you that this whole "blondes have more fun", or "blondes are hotter" thing is way overblown in your mind. Of course with your sisters I'm sure you've heard this a lot; and if I knew the exact circumstances I could tell you more reasons. For example; one thing that comes to mind. If you're with a big group of friends, male and female, and your male friends talk about your sisters, saying they're so hot, blah blah, talking about their blond hair especially... well; that means that those guys are attracted to you. That's why they're around you. They talk about your sisters in that way to simply bring up that topic of conversation. Guys aren't exactly the smartest or most smooth creatures. Of course I haven't seen photos or anything; but assuming that you've already thought of obvious things. Such as (not to sound like a dick) if they are in perfect shape with huge breasts and you're... underdeveloped, or overweight etc. But I would bet that you just need a confidence boost, and trust me; if you're a girl age 25-29, then I promise you that there are guys around you who like you; and who are attracted to you! That's fact! Regardless of your exact looks

• it's because I've heard a lot about them since childhood, I hear that I have beautiful blond sisters! Even my dad calls them "his blonde girls" . I love them a lot but It maes me very angry sometimes. I am not similar to them even we are sisters. About shape - I have bigger breasts than them to be honest. They have it very small, but as I noticed guys don't care about this so much.

Most Helpful Girl

• I really don't think hair color has much to do with beauty, as in one color is automatically prettier than another. I think everyone looks good in whatever color looks best on them, no matter what that color is. I have blonde hair naturally but I dye it a dark brown, because I feel like my skin is so pale that blonde hair just makes me look like a ghost. It highlights the wrong features of my face and just makes me look like a lump of pale/light color. With darker hair, I feel like it frames my face in a nicer way, and my paleness looks now more like a "Snow White" pretty kind of pale. Not a ghostly, transparent, "hey you can see that girl's dark circles from a mile away"-kind of pale.
    Some people look better with blonde hair. Others with dark hair. And some in red hair, or anything in-between. It's more about what suits *you* and *your* face/complexion, there's no universal rule.

• have you tried red hair?

• @archiz I have, both fire truck red and a more maroon color. I loved both colors but having red hair is very high maintenance, it bleeds out in the shower in like a week or two and you're left with this orange-y mess. And redying it obviously damages it, even if you do the trick of putting the dye into your conditioner etc etc. Not to mention that it stains your towels and your bathroom looks like a murder scene every time you dye it.

• hahaa that s true
      I wanted to do a dark red and everyone was like nono for the same reasons
      but I don t have a white skin tone too so I was a bit scared how it would turn out XD

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 27

• you want to know the funny thing? lighter hair and colored eyes and fair skin do at least to me add to a girls physical appearance, but the the funy thing is that the hottest girl i've ever laid my eyes on were brunettes with dark eyes and light olive/ fair skin, i mean like really really pretty and hot.

my ideal girl has light brown hair, fair skin and blue/green eyes, however life is doesn't always give you what you seek or want therefore i've learnt to settle for other girls and iam not mad or anything plenty of attractive girls around regardless of hair color.

• I think blondes aren't neccesarily more beautiful, but the combination of green eyes and blond hair is rare. Maybe that's what makes them really beautiful. Finally, I think a lot of people are more into brunettes too!

• to some people... YES. to others no.
    a platnium blonde chick is hot as hell... even thought its basically a fake color.

• Most blondes are not that appealing at all. Some can be cute, but they are the exception to the rule. I find brunets the most attractive, followed closely by black hair, then it drops dramatically down to blonds, after that redheads, and then no hair all very close together... If I were to put them on a scale of 10 then

10 - Brunet
    9 - Black
    3 - Blonde
    1 - Red
    0 - Bald

• men don't like them more. Women like blondes more men as far as I can tell are not really into blondes, not that they find them unattractive but rather they are merely indifferent. Personally I don't like blondes because every woman wants to be blonde and its just boring, to many women go blonde. I preffer dark hair or redheads.

• it's not the blonde shit. It's just the society we live in. If you go to Morocco or something. They like brunnettes and brown eyes. I don't know how you look but i think you look beautiful. If people just consider that your sisters look beautiful just because of their hair and eyes.

To me i don't care at all. Some look beautiful and some not.

• There's nothing special about blondes. There are beautiful women with hair and skin of every possible shade. Personally I prefer blue eyes and dark hair the most, but really they are all good.

• Blondes and redheads are beautiful. But my favorite hair color on a girl is brunette.

• Pics or im going to think your some petty ass betty thats sitting in her bed all taylor swift "you belong to me" lookin ass girl!

• I don't care about hair color, although there's just something about brunettes with blue eyes...

• green eyes hun will make them look really good
    most people have brown eyes or blue

they have green
    everyone is gonna like it
    also its social media

so i put hot girls in google let me know when you see a black girl

www.google.com/search

• no they are not. you just lack confidence that's all. and have an inferiority compmlex.

• I think it's the green eyes. They are the rarest of all eye colours, so naturally humans find that intriguing. I love blondes myself, but that's just me lol. Everyone has their own preferences for hair, eyes, etc.

• Brunettes can be as attractive as blondes

• I don't care about hair color as much as length. I have a huge soft spot for super long butt length and longer hair. I also have a pink hair soft spot. :/

• Scarcity.

• Different father probably. Just kidding, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Nope

• No way! Dark haired babes is where it's at...👌😍

• No. But they do light up the room a little bit more.

• Generally speaking.. in my opinion No. I prefer Brunettes. It depends on the girls though...

• i see blonde hair as real feminine so naturally, i am attracted to them. but beauty is in the eye of the beholder, dont forget that.

• Personally I am not attracted in them

• I honestly perfer Brunettes

• I like green eyes, buttttt, I prefer redheads

• i like brunettes :) Hey can i drop you a message? :)

• I kinda wanna see pictures now :)

What Girls Said 15

• Noo brunettes are lovely, I think it's a media thing as well as we have more people with dark hair than light. As you age, your hair gets darker so it's more of a youth concept in terms of attraction I guess. In the end, when you're in a relationship, physical attraction is not nearly as important as sexual and mental attraction so yeah, they may have a greater amount of people physically attracted to them but in the end you usually only end up with one of them (unless monogamy is not your thing) so it doesn't matter as much!

• Nope.

In UK it's more common for a woman to darken their hair if anything. The blondes I know hate being blonde because they think men prefer brunettes.

Guys don't really put much emphasis on hair colour. An attractive woman is attractive no matter what her hair colour is.

organic-haircolor.com/.../...Jolie-Hair-Colors.jpg

You sound like you have the "grass is greener syndrome”. People seem to never be happy with what they got. For example curvy girls wishing they were skinny and skinny girls are wishing they were curvy. I bet they are envious of your breasts but will never show it.

• Yeah this lady is way more beautiful than me
    vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

• I've always been told that blond girls are cute and more girlfriend ''typical'' type, but brunette girls are more serious, more sexy (in a way), more the long term beautiful girl.

it may be is kind of nonsens lol but if it can make you feel better :)

• Nah I prefer dark hair and dark eyes more, personally.
    I don't think there's anything special about blondes. Just comes down to preference.

• Nope, some blondes are gorgeous but being a blonde doesn't make you automatically prettier than brunettes.

• Blondes aren't more beautiful. I have blond hair and I have never gotten any extra attention because of it. ANd my brunette sister is way hotter :D

• When I was a little girl I was obsessed with being blonde, but now I couldn't be happier with the way I look. I still think blonde haired women can be very pretty, but they definitely aren't the prettiest.

• With that being said I must admit that blonde hair does catch my eye and I have a thing for blonde haired men

• They get to have more fun and are more sexually liberal

• when I was young I thought so
    but not anymore
    everyone has his own style, just work on it

• My daughter is a brunette with blue eyes... she is very beautiful.

• Don't put yourself down, the beauty of others does not take away from your own beauty. I forget where I heard/saw that but I agree with it.

• Blonde hair just stands out more and colored eyes are the bomb. Doesn't mean you aren't beautiful as well.

• blondes vs brunettes = its a visual thing not a beauty thing.

• brunettes rule!