What would you rate this couple (THE GIRL is transgender)?

The girl is transgender and her boyfriend's height is 6'2. They been going out for 2 years and are from France.
Her boyfriend is also extremely wealthy. Here are a couple screenshots of their home

And yes she is transgender.

1416

Most Helpful Girl

• The girl looks pretty, the guy.. not so much.

Most Helpful Guy

• Do girls get jealous when a transgender looks better than them? lol 'cause this "girl" looks better than most women xD

• you had to get jackassy about didn't you? lol

• @cross98 You're jealous she looks better than you, aren't you? xD

• actually no, my cousins are a knockout so seeing her doesn't subject me to jealousy. i'm actually jealous that she got such a catch of a guy. don't know why trans men and women seem to get luck of the irish as soon as they transition.

What Girls Said 13

• if you had showed me this picture and said "guess the trans" id have guessed the goofy looking guy.

• good for them. I'm glad he isn't transphobic. everyone deserves to be happy.

• You sure the guy isn't the transgender. XD

• She's absolutely stunning!

• They are perfect.

• It takes a special kind of bravery to take the road less travelled and come out the biggest winner of them all. Wow, she's just breathtakingly beautiful.

• She's very pretty and they look good together :)

• She's really really pretty

• They look cute together (:

• I think she is beautiful!!!

• Awe they're adorable☺️

• they look fine

• They look cute together. I actually like seeing happy couples ^_^

What Guys Said 15

• She confuses my penis 😕

• There is no way that the female in the pix is a tranny. The bone and muscle structure and fat distribution are 100 per cent female, as is the facial bone structure.
    As for a relationships with a tranny. . . no.
    A tranny is a drag queen by any other other. Sharing a bed with a tranny makes a man a homosexual, because he will have his penis up the arse of another male.

• Transgendered isn't tranny tranny is what would be CD/TV. TG is when someone isn't the body born in but also many have the body of the person they feel as but genitals are wrong!
      But you being a "Red hot" bloodied male (more like an ole uneducated knuckle dragger) would rant on about "sticking it up a Bird's Arse with impunity" yet anyone else enjoying themselves is beneath your contempt. But i think you need to get yourself educated in facts! Plus how do you know she isn't post OP? Funny thing is know of a TG girl that no one would think TG gets more interest from guys that her friends do yet even when so called red hot bloodied males know they still want to get there Winkies into her knickers!

• @DDtop
      I always laugh when some delusional SJW tells me to 'get educated'.
      Nothing that you wrote would survive a critical examination, in terms of comparing your 'feels' with physical medical evidence and chromosomes. XX female, XY male.
      Test a transgender and you will get XY = male.
      Transgenderism is a form of mental illness.
      I pity them. They need help.
      Cutting off a man's genitals does not change the fact that he is male. All that has happened is that he has been surgically mutilated.

• The girl is very believable. Would've fooled me if I passed her in the street. Even the face looks believable.

• So does she have male equipment?

• Wow science you did great.

• 9/10

• they seem happy not sure what difference it makes that she's transgender.
    she's beautiful

• She looks like a pretty girl. i wonder if she still has a wiener.

• Seriously? Transgender? Lol she/he is beautiful than Hollywood stars 😆

• Yes. It exists passable transgender people. Good treatment and genetic do wonders.

• Good for them, people need to be happy.

• Damn. She is super hot.

• She's hot

The conservatives will be jealous

• They honestly look like a cute couple.
    But I can't help thinking there must be massive health risks to her and even post op that it's not going to be the same equipment wise.

• none of them look transgender, smh at the people saying that.

• Who's the girl and who's the guy?