Thongs or boyshorts?

What do girls prefer, thongs of boyshorts? I personally think thongs are hot, but I know more girls wear boyshorts today?

0|0
30|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Thongs forsure. Boyshorts make me feel akward. You can't even feel a thong when your wearing one and I like that my whole ass is exposed (; haha jk but I like thongs better.

1|5
    1|0

What Girls Said 29

• boyshorts are comfortable but I can't stand pantie lines. Plus, when it is during that time of the month I usually wear bikini style panties.

3|0
    0|0
  • Thongs... Boyshorts to me are so uncomfortable...once you get used to thongs, it feels like your wearing nothing...

1|1
    0|0
  • I prefer thongs. I think they're way more comftorable. I play volleyball and our uniform involves spandex shorts so I kinda have to wear them anyway so I don't have a visible panty line. Lol

2|1
    0|0
  • I love both;) but I tend to wear boy shorts more and they are so comfortable and are sexy without exposing to much ha lol! But I usually wear thongs if I got something special planned or if I don't want a panty line.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer boyshorts. I only wear thongs when I absolutely have to.

2|0
    0|0
  • Thongs are...annoying, and...unconfortable. Just try wearing them x3!

1|0
    0|0
  • boyshorts all the way, so much comfortable and I feel sexier in them!

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear thongs .

I don't find boyshorts comfortable at all...

0|1
    0|0
  • I assume you're asking because you're getting a gift? You definitely can't go wrong with thongs. Good luck!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both, but I prefer boyshorts

0|0
    0|0
  • Boyshorts- way comfier

0|0
    0|0
  • the only undies I wear are thongs. I find them to be more comfy and they look a lot better

0|0
    0|0
  • i'll wear both, but I prefer boyshorts

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on my mood. Boy shorts are more comfortable, but when I feel sexy I prefer thongs.

0|0
    0|0
  • i wear both but wear thongs every day I only wear boyshorts for like cheer pratice or when I'm walk around my place

0|0
    0|0
  • thongs ftw! I think boyshorts are really uncomfortable.

0|1
    1|0
  • As a friend of mine once said, "Why no, I don't need to floss down there, thank you."

1|0
    0|0
  • boyshorts.

0|0
    0|0
  • thongs are more comfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • boyshorts! thongs are annoying

0|0
    0|0
  • around the house, boy shorts, anywhere else, thongs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thongs are way better! But I find bikini panties to be the most comfortable and sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • boyshorts

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear both - thongs on nights out boxers on like lazy days and when I am on my period.

0|0
    0|0
  • hipsters are my pick, boyshorts bunch up in jeans and thongs ride up my ass and it hurts when demin is pressed againts my bare ass. not cool

0|0
    0|0
  • boyshorts fit my body better

1|0
    0|0
  • Boyshorts. They are more comfortable

1|0
    0|0
  • Thongs :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Ughhhh! Thongs are uncomfortable sometimes. I only really wear them when I need to, lol. Boy shorts are cute and sexy at the same time.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Boyshorts that are a certain color and then 2 or 3 stripes on them in 2 or 3 different tones of the same color. That's hot for me I don't know why, but I also like thongs because I like being able to grab the bare butt of a girl, while she is still wearing underwear. Hmm depends on my mood and day, some days thongs some days boyshorts, right now. boyshorts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly man, I think boyshorts are WAY sexier.

1|2
    0|1
    • They are both good, either one works for me.

• On top of being ugly on every girl that has ever worn them, even the name 'boyshorts' is unappealing.

Ladies if you get rid of your boyshorts I'll see if I can make every guy burn whatever article of clothing you hate.

Even if you have fat thighs just rock the thong.

0|0
    0|0
  • im not a fan of thongs...dont know why girls like them

0|1
    1|1
  • I like boyshorts more than thongs

0|0
    0|0
  • Thongs are WAY sexier!

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer thongs, more comfortable.