How can I get my boyfriend to wear white converse shoes?

white converse shoes are one of my most fav. shoes on guys the only thing is how to put them on my boyfriend witch I love so dearly. his body type is lean but muscular.

Most Helpful Girl

• Buy him a pair and make sure he knows how hot you think he looks in them but if after that he still doesn't want to wear them then you'll just have to accept their not his style. Hope this helps.

What Guys Said 4

• wow really? those are so plain though.

I mean I have a pair, but they're really nothing special to look at.

You know what, women sure do love to try and change a man.

i mean wow.

• That's what I like about them, they're plain lol

• Typically I've found that you can get away with wearing converse if the rest of your wardrobe or outfit you are wearing with them stands out more. Like some of the actors wear them with sports coats and other dressy things. Because it shows you know the score, but those are just your shoes.

• If they're not his style you can't force him.

• i would buy him a pair. i personally like them. tell him that you think that they would look good on him or go shopping with him and go into a store and say that you think that those shoes would look good on him. hope that helps.

• Buy him a pair...promise him you will do bad things with a can of whipped cream if he wears them.

What Girls Said 4

• You can't force him to, that's true, but have you tried mentioning how sexy you think they look?

Regardless if you find them very "sexy" or not, he'll at least want to try them if you tell him that. Guys think pretty highly of girl's opinions on style, especially when it's his girl.

• Does he actually like them? You could ask him to get some, or buy them for him.

If he doesn't like them, you can't force him to.

• tell him that you think his body is sexy, be like you are so sexy and for some reason white converse shoes turn me on. this will most likely persuade him to wear it

• buy him a pair