What do you think of cowboy boots?

What do you think of cowboy boots on a guy. Not the pointed toes just the regular cowboy boots.

Most Helpful Girl

• What do you mean, 'not the pointed toe'? Those ARE the regular kind, haha. Rounded toe cowboy boots are a much newer style, to fit in with newer trends.

Honestly, I LOVE cowboy boots on the right guy. Pointed toe. Rounded toe cowboy boots to me look silly, and I wouldn't wear them, nor would I find them attractive on a guy. I don't think of them as real cowboy boots, because they aren't the 'ORIGINAL' style. The 'original' style to me represent the image of a hardass attitude, yet also of a gentleman. My feeling is that if you're gonna wear cowboy boots, wear them as people have been wearing them forever, with a godd.amn pointed toe. =P

That's just me though.

What Girls Said 4

• Gross. I'm not a girl who likes cowboys so I'm biased. But if you're going for the cowboy look, go for it.

• I love cowboy boots.

I'm from the south and cowboy boots are in down here haha

• I'm not fan of that.

• Don't care...but I don't like to hear a guy's heels on the pavement...it's girly.

What Guys Said 1

• depends if you live in a cowboy boot kinda area...