Why do girls not like dark hair guys?

The most lusted after hair color for guys to have seems to be light brown. Then blond, and then dark hair and red hair tie for last place. Does dark hair just look dirty or something?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know where you're getting this, girls love dark haired guys, especially when they have light eyes, too. However, and this is going to sound mean but I'm just trying to be honest here... a lot of girls aren't as attracted to non-white guys. Most Asians, Latinos, and black guys have dark hair. That could be more what's making you feel like this. As far as white guys go I would say dark-haired guys have at least as much a chance as any other guy if not more.

What Girls Said 7

• I actually like darker hair on a guy, I tend to prefer brow, but out of all of them I think I like blond the least (Including red heads, whom I find adorable)

• I love Joseph Gordon Levitt and Nat Motte, who both have dark eyes and nearly black hair. Guys that have dark, dark hair tend to be my type.

• I love guys with dark hair and a killer pair of eyes.

• No way, dark hair guys are the most attractive ones!

• I FLIP WHEN I SEE A GUY WITH DARK

HAIR IT'S A TOTAL TURN ON

• i love dark hair. what are you talking about?

• what are you talking about?!? I love dark haired guys! :) well, I love pretty much every color, I hold no preference. girls don't tend to judge guys based on the color of their hair, if they do, well then they're not worth your time

What Guys Said 1

• Why do you think that? There are plenty of dark haired guys out there that have no problem getting girls' attraction. Considering it's a dominant gene in reproduction, it's sort of hard to not see a dark haired person.